Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Gotti
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Gotti (STEAM_0:0:520374379) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2019-Nov-21 12:38
Summary: We finally got him raided after a Hostage situation. We handcuffed him and searched him. He left directly after it due to "connection issues". He stated that its caused if he get's tased (I never heard that before) and im pretty sure i tased him in the past without him crashing. He directly connected again after the "crash". I also got one other officer and citizen involved.

P.s. Same thing after he went into the Jail, but he didn't connected back.

Evidence: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1917456890
yp true i was there and what happened is after the officers arrested them searched him and found alot of guns with him so he may be doing this because he dont want his guns to be gone, and he asked about the crash many times and every time people tell him that u should make it 64 bit
about the '' timed out '' i can do that easy i could just dis conect from the internet and reconect again.
Hey, It was a crash, whenever I get into an injured or tazed state my pc can't handle it therefore it crashes, ask , we sometimes crash our cars and I just immidatly crash, go ask him. Its my pc, and btw, Brave, with your 200iq, unplugging wifi takes like 10 secs for the actual internet to go off, plus you'll get a warning messag efor 300 second ish, even if i leave in that 300. How ironic, i only crash whenever I get injured, Tazed , Teleported to jail. You arrested me though, thats why i crashed, whats the problem lol
warning massage for what ? oh god xd
When your internet fades away on the top right corner in Red it says something along the lines of Warning you will reconnect in xxx seconds.
Thanks for the report.

As the submitted evidence can not prove an active attempt to disconnect in order to avoid this rp situation this particular PR will be denied. However it is likely to be used as a reference point should similar situations occur. It is extremley unlikely that injuries/getting tased cause crashes. The circumstances of this particular incident (according to the logs) can exclude this possibility almost entirely. If such situations should reoccur appropriate measures will be taken.

Thanks for your concern.

with kind regards,
Marsh