Limelight Forums

Full Version: Marvin's Back!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello! 

I'm Marvin, I used to be an avid player here at Limelight and had to take a step back, unfortunately, due to studies. I am a Student Paramedic in real life and really enjoy playing government RP. If you see me on the server please come say hi!
Fuck off
Will there be food at this event?
Always a lovely welcome here at LL... xD
Hell yea, more good government RP. Glad to see you back man!
epic gamer
Welcome back!
(Nov 19, 2019, 07:21 PM)Marvin Hampton Wrote: [ -> ]Hello! 

I'm Marvin, I used to be an avid player here at Limelight and had to take a step back, unfortunately, due to studies. I am a Student Paramedic in real life and really enjoy playing government RP. If you see me on the server please come say hi!

Another student para, thank god...cant wait to quiz u on the 4 H's and T's
Oh my god, sir Marvin Hampton. I have missed you my old friend
Welcome back! Smile

If you've got any questions regarding the server and LimeLight in general, don't hesitate to ask!
(Nov 19, 2019, 08:16 PM)Apollo Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh lord! please do, currently revising for an ECG exam next Wednesday... kill me
(Nov 19, 2019, 08:27 PM)Admiral. Wrote: [ -> ]Oh my god, sir Marvin Hampton. I have missed you my old friend

It's been some time! we shall have to have a catch-up sometime!
(Nov 19, 2019, 08:46 PM)kellekerell Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back! Smile

If you've got any questions regarding the server and LimeLight in general, don't hesitate to ask!

I should be grand but thanks dude  Smile
(Nov 19, 2019, 09:14 PM)Marvin Hampton Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 19, 2019, 08:16 PM)Apollo Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh lord! please do, currently revising for an ECG exam next Wednesday... kill me

I wish you luck, only really know workable cardiac arrest rhythms, PEA, VF, VT no pulse asystole ect. Not a fan on STE(MI) or elevations/deviations tho...
(Nov 19, 2019, 09:28 PM)Apollo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 19, 2019, 09:14 PM)Marvin Hampton Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 19, 2019, 08:16 PM)Apollo Wrote: [ -> ]Another student para, thank god...cant wait to quiz u on the 4 H's and T's

I wish you luck, only really know workable cardiac arrest rhythms, PEA, VF, VT no pulse asystole ect. Not a fan on STE(MI) or elevations/deviations tho...

We have been doing a lot of work on heart blocks at the moment, Wenckebach and Mobitz phenomenon is screwing my head  Cry
Pages: 1 2