Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Gotti
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Gotti (STEAM_0:0:520374379) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2019-Nov-18 11:50
Summary: i was mugging him and he was under gun point i told him to get in his car and fuck off and he got behind the car and got his gun out and killed me and i don't think there is rule saying mugging in public is not allowed ? unless there was officers,citizens around
Evidence: https://youtu.be/2rkPFCwwOqA
Hey , It was a public area, I gave you the money, you told me on your mic to get the fuck outta there, So I got behind my car, got out my gun and shot you, how is it fearrp? You told me to leave,  i got behind my car and killed ya
first of all there is nothing called public area unless there is no people around and second of all it show clearly that i was pointing gun at you to fuck off wich means to run away as fast as u can or u are dead and lets not forget the power gaming you did that am gona make PR on later
Ok, you're just leeching and trying to get me banned. I told you we can all put this aside, but you're trying to find issues and rulebreakage in me but its not working... I am dissapointed, and, Once I was behind cover i can do whatever i want and fearp dosen't apply, and again, not farirrp, FEARRP. And i was behind my car so fearrp didn't apply.
bruh are you applying this by ur self? and i am not trying to get u banned if u break rules then i PR thats it
https://youtu.be/nYvAWeo18Kk

he did it again
Quote:2.1 - You are considered to be under FearRP when you are in line of sight of a visibly armed person, who is within default microphone range of you and is able to harm your character at that moment. You must act afraid of armed people and life-threatening situations.

2.2 - You must follow the orders of the person(s) who have you under FearRP, and you may not draw a weapon on them or attack them. FearRP applies to melee weapons and tasers if you are within effective range (except if in a vehicle).

Both videos clearly show these two rule violations. The accused player did not act afraid but pulled out a gun seconds later, even though the attacker kept pointing a gun at him/his directions (See video 1).

Same applies to video 2 where the attacker kept pointing his gun at the accused player within close proximity, yet the accused player pulls out a gun.
so is it approved ? xD
Approved. Ban and blacklist issued.