Limelight Forums

Full Version: Well... kers gone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: limelightannouncement.png]
Hey community,

It's with deep regret that I have to announce that Welker is gone. We've had to demote him for memeing too hard. (sike, he's just stepping down for personal reasons)

Welker has been with us for a long time now but has decided that due to his subpar ability to meme (his commitments in real life) then it would be best for us to demote him now to save face (for him to step down so that he's able to focus on his commitments).

We wish Welker all the best for the future and thank him for his work both amongst the admin team and in development too, helping to work on the animation update, accessories update and the suits update as well but we just can't tolerate his horrible ability to meme as of recent, it paints us in a bad light! (but it's important that Welker prioritises his real life commitments above us, and we thank him immensely for his time and effort that he's put into his roles here). you should've went for the chin.

Thank you again .
Finally, I've been waiting for your demotion ever since you kept using those bloody tenor GIFs.

In all seriousness, it was great working along side you even if you can only see everything upside down. I hope that whatever you're planning/doing in life will go well and hopefully we'll see you around still from time to time.
bye welker luv u
(Nov 18, 2019, 03:29 AM)Night Wrote: [ -> ]
We've had to demote him for memeing too hard

may your tangerines stay ever so juicy young one
Dam whoever hired you to fix balloons ;(((( 

Been a pleasure as always, even though you abuse me 24/7 -_- 

<4
You better still make memes about Night whilst you’re gone
Nooooo Welker Sad How can you do this... Damn boss off the balloon fixing company not letting you have some free time aye?

Hope to see you around in Discord still, your memes aren’t too bad Wink
[Image: giphy.gif]

But in all seriousness, I'm genuinely going to miss you my dude. Without your support and encouragement, I wouldn't be where I am today, I can never thank you enough for that. Take care wherever life takes you now and don't forget to check up on us sometimes!
(Nov 18, 2019, 10:43 AM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]
[Image: giphy.gif]

But in all seriousness, I'm genuinely going to miss you my dude. Without your support and encouragement, I wouldn't be where I am today, I can never thank you enough for that. Take care wherever life takes you now and don't forget to check up on us sometimes!

did you just steal my line from the funeral you fraud?

stop acting like you care, you jumped ship the minute you saw this thread
Husband come back :c
Sad to see you leave,
wish you all the best memes for your future endeavours.

Thank fuck 

See you man ;(
Thank you for the work you did for limelight, have a good time doing whatever you are onto next!
Pages: 1 2 3