Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Tomato Ketchup Delivery Man
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Tomato Ketchup Delivery Man (STEAM_0:0:206692230) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2019-Nov-17 18:15
Summary: I was doing some digging using the /me commands while he had a gun to me, i complied to his orders voluntarily and he then began to handcuff for some reason. he then walks infront of my shovel while i was digging and shoots me dead
Evidence: https://youtu.be/DGgsd5Ljr9U
This recording just shows you breaking fear rp, youre hitting the ground and hitting me whilst getting cuffed. It also shows your friend breaking fear rp by running into the property under gunpoint.

I wont reply unless i need to or requested by staff.
Under investigation
Involved, was the other SWAT member.

Can comment if staff need a statement from me.
Also your video doesnt show me "walking infront your shovel" as you stated, it shows you going prone and swinging the shovel whilst getting cuffed. Its also nice you didnt include the first minute of the situation where you broke fear rp and pulled the shovel out under gunpoint.
Posting as ‍ requested me to tell my point of view.

I responded to a /backup call at the Corleone Estate. I found an officer with a rifle by the garden entrance. I went into the garden and saw Maveric attempting to detain you. He told you to get on the ground. I then ordered you to stop shortly after. You continue digging. I turn around to go after the other guy. You somehow hit Maveric and he shoots you. If you had stopped what you were doing and complied with his and my orders you wouldn't of been shot.
(Nov 17, 2019, 08:35 PM)Ketchup Wrote: [ -> ]Posting as ‍ requested me to tell my point of view.

I responded to a /backup call at the Corleone Estate. I found an officer with a rifle by the garden entrance. I went into the garden and saw Maveric attempting to detain you. He told you to get on the ground. I then ordered you to stop shortly after. You continue digging. I turn around to go after the other guy. You somehow hit Maveric and he shoots you. If you had stopped what you were doing and complied with his and my orders you wouldn't of been shot
Wdym, he told me to get on the floor, I did. I have just watched the clip back 3 times and cant hear you telling me to stop, please can you tell me when u said it because i cant hear it.
You assaulted an LEO with a weapon, you got shot. Thats my point, just wanted to clear that up on my side.
(Nov 17, 2019, 08:39 PM)Dav1d1050 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 17, 2019, 08:35 PM)Ketchup Wrote: [ -> ]Posting as ‍ requested me to tell my point of view.

I responded to a /backup call at the Corleone Estate. I found an officer with a rifle by the garden entrance. I went into the garden and saw Maveric attempting to detain you. He told you to get on the ground. I then ordered you to stop shortly after. You continue digging. I turn around to go after the other guy. You somehow hit Maveric and he shoots you. If you had stopped what you were doing and complied with his and my orders you wouldn't of been shot
Wdym, he told me to get on the floor, I did. I have just watched the clip back 3 times and cant hear you telling me to stop, please can you tell me when u said it because i cant hear it.

Read text chat at 0:15 on the video. It shows me shouting "stop"
(Nov 17, 2019, 08:44 PM)Ketchup Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 17, 2019, 08:39 PM)Dav1d1050 Wrote: [ -> ]

Read text chat at 0:15 on the video. It shows me shouting "stop"

I see that now, i thought you had said it in voice chat. Sorry for that
(Nov 17, 2019, 08:43 PM)Maveric Wrote: [ -> ]You assaulted an LEO with a weapon, you got shot. Thats my point, just wanted to clear that up on my side.

You knew i didnt mean to hit u and i dont understand how u took damage from it, yet you still shot me. you could has asked me to holster it
Denied,

I would have thought that when the police had weapons pointed at you and told to get on the floor you would've stopped digging and put away your shovel, or at least stop swinging it whilst on the floor. As at that point you are swinging something which if it hits an officer in the shin, for example, it would injure them.  Looking back at the footage you did hit the officer at some point. At which point I do understand why the officer fired his weapon.

However, I do feel like extra steps could have been taken during this engagement from both parties for the situation to have a better outcome, for example, your friend not running away and some additional communication from the police.