Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Orange man
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Orange man (STEAM_0:1:85964434) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2019-Nov-17 16:31
Summary: Prior to this i had pulled him over for running a stop sign and siren spamming. He was given a warning. The start of this clip was 5 minutes after that interaction. I pull him over for inappropriate parking and begin to talk with him. Due to him refusing and abusiveness i begin to detain him. He breaks fearrp a few times and has so much ooc disrespect for me even at 495 hours. The situation ends with me letting him go with a warning due to chiefs orders
Evidence: https://youtu.be/1rayd2_gJCw
I did not run a stop sign in the first place
I was driving through the tunnel and I saw you from far not moving just standing still and talking on the radio in front of the stop sign. After a short wait time behind you I decided to go around you, then you pull me over and the chief had to come over in order for me to get the cuffs off and even then you didn't do it for like 3 minutes after the first time you were told to remove the cuffs.

Also I'm not stupid
You literally followed me until you found any tiny small reason to get me in trouble again so you decide that my perfect roadside parking was "not proper roadside parking" and """""""OBSTRUCTING THE ROAD"""""""" -> following this you are trying to 'prove your point' by 'trying' to drive past my ambulance while it was parked. You were obviously going way further around it than needed because: the chief went past my ambulance too after you did and there was even still place for a person to walk through the 2 vehicles
(Nov 19, 2019, 05:55 PM)u wot m8 Wrote: [ -> ]I did not run a stop sign in the first place
I was driving through the tunnel and I saw you from far not moving just standing still and talking on the radio in front of the stop sign. After a short wait time behind you I decided to go around you, then you pull me over and the chief had to come over in order for me to get the cuffs off and even then you didn't do it for like 3 minutes after the first time you were told to remove the cuffs.

Also I'm not stupid
You literally followed me until you found any tiny small reason to get me in trouble again so you decide that my perfect roadside parking was "not proper roadside parking" and """""""OBSTRUCTING THE ROAD"""""""" -> following this you are trying to 'prove your point' by 'trying' to drive past my ambulance while it was parked. You were obviously going way further around it than needed because: the chief went past my ambulance too after you did and there was even still place for a person to walk through the 2 vehicles

None of that means that you are allowed to run away from me under gunpoint and be rude to me in looc
Under Review
Approved: 

User will be issued a 1 day ban for FearRP // OOC Disrespect.

(psst ambulance are exempt from parking restrictions)