Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Niko
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Niko (STEAM_0:0:34971534) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2019-Nov-16 15:45
Summary: DC during shootout to avoid being killed.
Evidence:
I DC after I get killed and I click denied on the NLR screen and due to the crouching bug making me lie down constantly.

Another video of the situation, with Niko disconnecting and reconnecting
I DC after I get killed and I click denied on the NLR screen and due to the crouching bug making me lie down constantly.
(Nov 16, 2019, 05:58 PM)Woxy Wrote: [ -> ]I DC after I get killed and I click denied on the NLR screen and due to the crouching bug making me lie down constantly.

As shown in Dan's video you were still alive when disconnecting, and please note there is no disconnect button on the NLR screen. There is only an "I understand" button.
Well I still closed my game because I died, the game was lagging and I keep getting the crouch bug.
(Nov 16, 2019, 06:02 PM)Woxy Wrote: [ -> ]Well I still closed my game because I died, the game was lagging and I keep getting the crouch bug.

Like I just said, you didn't die. And you would of been injured had we finished the gun fight to which we would of revived you and arrested you. You D/C'd to avoid NLR, and RP

Apex

There were paramedics on so you still d/c'd to avoid arrest.
I disconnected because I died and of the bugs and caused me to rage quit.
I didn't try to avoid anything, I got fucked off for the game making me die.
(Nov 16, 2019, 06:05 PM)Woxy Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't try to avoid anything, I got fucked off for the game making me die.

Please watch Dan's video, as it shows you being alive as you disconnect.
Approved.

The video shows you were alive when you D/C. Regardless if there is a bug causing you to stay prone, you still left during active gunfight and RP.