Limelight Forums

Full Version: Kinda gone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So right here goes,

Thanks to Ollie I've managed to secure myself a place on this Dark RP server that he is on in the staff team. So basically back to where I was at with my own server. I will be on occasionally(still more often then before) on limelight but I am quite enjoying taking admin sits, playing Dark RP for once so... /shrug

Love you all thanks for making me feel welcome even if we don't have good grounds.

See yous around.

Also  before you post saying it's a gay server... Maybe don't say you're gonna DDOS the server lol. Thanks for showing me Maddafakka <3

Right okay, I'm probably gone for good now. If I hate you I hate you for a reason. Stop texting me in dm's saying "see you in a week wanker" or "hope you go forever fag" I'm fucking tired. Peace.
Hopefully cya around Henry.
Cya Henry, I hope to see you on LimeLight still. You’re a good bud Smile
*waits for another returning thread* 

Glhf
oh woW. Can i geT sTaf to?//?

Cya, peace.
Good luck with the server, Henry!
LOOOOL imagine leaving LL to become staff on a darkRP server
I don't understand why you keep making leaving/returning threads when you're still occasionally playing, even though you're not going to be as active as before due to other occupations.

Anyways, hope to see you around soon, I guess?
He's just here to gather intel for the darkRP server. I see right through you, Henry.
(Nov 16, 2019, 05:45 PM)Aryen Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand why you keep making leaving/returning threads when you're still occasionally playing, even though you're not going to be as active as before due to other occupations.

he loves attention
(Nov 16, 2019, 10:18 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 16, 2019, 05:45 PM)Aryen Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand why you keep making leaving/returning threads when you're still occasionally playing, even though you're not going to be as active as before due to other occupations.

he loves attention

coming from the expert
[Image: giphy.gif]
(Nov 16, 2019, 11:20 PM)Apollo Wrote: [ -> ][Image: giphy.gif]

annaoop-
[video=youtube]http://https://youtu.be/g6EVVASOEOw[/video]

Bye henry

Apex

k see you back in a few weeks
Pages: 1 2