Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP] Brave Soldier
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [L²:RP] Brave Soldier (STEAM_0:0:167946346) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2019-Nov-14 11:40
Summary: I was cutting wood. I see an armed guy approach me, keep in mind he was far, So i get in my car he starts to speed up, so do i in the car. So i start driving and he destroys my car while saying drop me 500, I was in the car tho and already speeding away. Then, he destroys my car, he told me to get out, so i do. And tells me to give him 500, i tell him i don't have 500 and he kills me. I think it could of been roleplayed better, he had acar too, he could of chased me down too.
Evidence: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1912607254
am not gona comment on this i got it recorded and am gona show the video up when its uploaded 
he tried to CDM me and he didnt listen to me under gun point
I wasn't trying to hit you at all, only running away from an armed man who was at the house, and i was in the woods, So i hopped in the car. And avoided you and tried escaping, you shot my car. Told me to get out, you tried mugging me, asked for $500, I said i don't have that much, and you killed me. Do you admit to this?
well lets talk about ''I said i don't have that much'' i saw him farming wood for like 20 minutes and selling wood so that means he 100% got more then 500$ and i told you to give me 500$ undergun point and u ran away with ur car 
so i shot you 
1. Yes I was chopping wood, You don't know how much money I have or how much I sold, And I said i don't have that much on me. Of course I have more then $500 but not on me, which means not in cash. You could of roleplayed it better but you didnt.
What rule are you actually reporting him for?

‍ - May I see this video?
FailRP , I think thats what it is, I said I don't have enough when he asked for $500, irl A robber would take what you have not just kill you.
You've linked an image of your console, which shows you have more than 500. 

I do not see the issue with a mugger killing you for you not giving him anything, same thing happens in real life....you'll get stabbed or shot on some cases. He mugged you for the correct amount, nothing in the rules says he cannot kill you when you do not give him the goods he is demanding.
https://youtu.be/Ox8OKzoTMt0 so the video shows everything and am gona make PR on him for not following my orders under gun point
DENIED

Kill was valid. 

However, Gotti you broke FearRP. Therefore will be receiving a 1 day ban. 

Thanks for the report.
Moved