Limelight Forums

Full Version: Small but helpful lifehack (due to the recent GMOD update)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-Due to the latest GMOD Update-

Most of you have probably noticed the sprinting bug that occurs since the latest GMOD Update (holding shift while walking won't let you sprint most of the time). There are 2 fixes to this issue that I am aware of right now:

1. Press Alt+Shift. This helps if you do not need to sprint as often (well, most of us do sprint often though). Downside: Annoying, often changes your keyboard language.
  2. Type "-walk" into the console after leaving a car etc. Downside: Annoying, takes up too much time.
While we all hope that this gets fixed soon, there is a little lifehack to this issue. Just make a new bind in your console which you use everytime you leave a car or similar. This will make you able to sprint again. The bind: bind KEY "-walk" ; e.g. bind "kp_home" "-walk". 

Every time you press the binded key once you're out of the car, you will be able to sprint again without having to change your keyboard language or open the console and type in a command (which takes up too much time). Yes, it is still annoying but better than the 2 other options in my opinion.

I want to hear your opinions about this, maybe there is an easier fix that I am unaware of? Post it below!
[Image: t4ugftov4ve31.jpg]
It fixed now boyo
Ye I noticed Big Grin This post is already outdated... after 3 days... which is good cause that bug was annoying xD