Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unblacklist Request - Benny0421
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Benny0421

Issued by: [font=Roboto, sans-serif][L²] Stell90[/font]

Blacklist ID: 79091 / 79090 / 79089

Server: 51.254.57.133:27030

Why should you be unblacklisted?: Hello LimeLight Gaming Team,
This propblocking was in no way intended! I put a keypad on the prop and this disappeared through a dupe-bug. Therefore, I have provided other props of the Dupes with an elevator, apparently the door to the box that was connected to the Dupe also converted to an elevator. Therefore, I see no intentional guilt here!

You can try the bug by yourself:
Place 2 props, weld them together, put a keypad on one of the props, now change the props with the keypad or both props to elevator and you will see the bug itself!

Evidence: Game Logic
The staff-members have received your unblacklist-request, Benny0421.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
You are welcome to answer me! You do not need to wait for me to be exempted and then "sit" the 4 hours blacklist time by playing anyway. I know that you saw this but wont answer Wink

BEST WISHES
Benny Wink
Yes, because sarcasm will help get your appeal read faster.

Anyhow, I've poked Stell. He likely didn't see it because you didn't tag him in your original post like the template says. He'll get to you when he can I'm sure.
Apologies, life has been really busy as of recent with school. So it hasn't given me a chance to test anything that you mentioned on the appeal.

Also, the tag didn't work so I wasn't aware of this.

I should be able to test this within the next day or two.
Then I'm sorry that the template was to blame, so I filled it out as prescribed.
Take your time you need Stell, i just thinked that you already read it and just wont answer for some reasons like a Admin did for about 2 years or something.

best regards
Benny
How is it going on?
Well you can also ask an other admin/moderator ... to try it if it works and stuff. So thanks for the extra waiting i think i can waste the rest of the time by street racing. So thanks for the good support and stuff! I know that all of that is intention cause every time you have some free minutes, you dont need to spend that time in player from the World Wide Web but you know what i mean

best wishes
Benny
Hi Benny.

As I've not been able to get in touch with Stell, I'll be taking over the appeal. I appreciate your patience.

Whether the propblocking was intended or not, it still constitutes a rulebreak. It's your responsibility to check your dupe before you use it to ensure it complies with the rules, or if you have suspicions about whether it would be allowed or not, then you need to check with staff and neither of this was done. You should always check your dupes, and I'm quite surprised I'm having to tell you this.

Regardless, it was your responsibility to check the dupe before you used it and you didn't. Because you didn't check it, you didn't realize the keypad was missing.

Denied. You need to pay a little more attention to the dupes you paste down in future.