Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> BasicallyMental
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: BasicallyMental (STEAM_0:1:94870333) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2019-Nov-12 19:29
Summary: Basically Mental was the SWAT officer killing my associates. After I got downed trying to kill him he executes me.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/TCatUWxk3vk
Please note that you were executed due to there being an active gunfight in progress with people still running up and trying to kill us. I did not have the opportunity to arrest you as shortly after this your friend SammyFC decided to try and snipe us.

In conclusion:
There was no paramedic, it was an active gunfight and I was going to ensure the correct justice was served to a group of people who are in their second attempt at killing us. I didn't have the opportunity to arrest you safely which is why it wasn't done; i'm not risking my life for you.
(Nov 12, 2019, 09:50 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: [ -> ]Please note that you were executed due to there being an active gunfight in progress with people still running up and trying to kill us. I did not have the opportunity to arrest you as shortly after this your friend SammyFC decided to try and snipe us.

In conclusion:
There was no paramedic, it was an active gunfight and I was going to ensure the correct justice was served to a group of people who are in their second attempt at killing us. I didn't have the opportunity to arrest you safely which is why it wasn't done; i'm not risking my life for you.

That does not give you any reason to execute as a SWAT without prion permission and everyone was dead, nobody shot you after and you started laughing after so you:

1: Knew you broke the rules, to frankly continue the aggression between us.
2: You are constantly looking for loop holes in the rules tbh.
(Nov 12, 2019, 10:10 PM)Woxy Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 12, 2019, 09:50 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: [ -> ]-snip-

That does not give you any reason to execute as a SWAT without prion permission and everyone was dead, nobody shot you after and you started laughing after so you:

1: Knew you broke the rules, to frankly continue the aggression between us.
2: You are constantly looking for loop holes in the rules tbh.

Please explain to me why ‍ came from behind with a Tommy Gun after you were executed? It's obvious the gun fight wasn't over if i'm still continued to be shot at. You are the ones that run around with guns and initiated a gun fight by shooting us.
I'm also confused at what point I was laughing considering there isn't even any audio in the video?
(Nov 12, 2019, 09:50 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: [ -> ]There was no paramedic, it was an active gunfight and I was going to ensure the correct justice was served to a group of people who are in their second attempt at killing us. I didn't have the opportunity to arrest you safely which is why it wasn't done; i'm not risking my life for you.

That is not an exception under 11.7.

Quote:11.7 - You cannot kill unarmed people or those who no longer pose a threat (injured, unconscious, handcuffed, etc). The only exception is if there is a dictator who orders an execution or capital punishment for an appropriate crime has been issued. You can shoot at fleeing vehicles only if the drivers are armed and dangerous or if they are clearly a threat to citizen/officers with the way they are driving.

Approved.

This is your 3rd written correction from staff about misuse of government powers. Continued violations will lead to longer punishments.