Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> XBit-Estel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reported Players: XBit-Estel (STEAM_0:1:159883158) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2019-Nov-12 19:08
Summary: We were just doing clan RP. Hadnt cause issues with the police or anything. We got in a car and started to drive, the whole police force then blocked off the tunnel for no reason and searched us. A lot of us were armed but I was not. Even though I was not armed and the chief new this he still asked I was arrest for, what from I can tell is no reason at all. BassicallyMental was the one who arrested me for it, but I guess if it was chief telling him it was not his fault
Evidence: https://youtu.be/HI1zXuIJonU
-INVOLVED-

Me and Estel were alone in the police force when we saw a group of people in hoodies standing at AM PM. We were watching the group and heard them arming up and also saw one individual taking out a revolver. They left AM PM and we followed from a distance. They drove around Industrial - > Motel and back to Industrial in a black van. They went into a building at industrial for some time and I was standing there at a distance watching them as ordered by Estel (Chief at that time). When more people came online and joined the force we informed them about the situation and got ready to stop the group. They all came out of the building and started driving towards the exit. We blocked of the exit and got everyone under gunpoint safely. I personally searched the person who I believe was also the one seen in the video below holding the revolver "Manhurin MR96". I arrested the person I was dealing with (Called Bob Graham Ingame) and the rest of the force arrested all the other suspects. There was a guy that said he was unarmed but I wasn't dealing with him so I didn't hear that quite well.

They group then went complaining about how we raid them for no reason and blabla.

Proof of me and Estel seeing and hearing the group arming up. (I put the link so it's at a moment where you can clearly see one individual taking out a revolver) Estel is in the unmarked black car on the right of AM PM parking lot and I'm watching from my marked interceptor from a distance.
https://youtu.be/IdhFwsiLq20?t=104

Cheers,
MrTibo
Alright, it's time for me to respond to this now. Yes, I have ordered my force to arrest who was involved in having any kind of firearm but I did not say arrest everyone without firearms just to be clear. Anyway Your report is kind of invalid regarding that arrests are dealt in character, however, I would like to mention that my colleague here (MrTibo) has already had solid evidence of you equipping firearms inside of the city infront of the police and that's what we call: Police baiting. That only is enough to have you all searched up regarding that you were a part of that group, as well as getting suspicious of you guys regarding that you are endangering and frightening the lives of citizens inside the city. We have not moved at the beginning because of the lack of people in our force and because you had more people than we had at that time. When I saw that we were getting more people into the force, I have called all of the force to arrest you guys (Only the armed ones of you). I would like also to point out the permanent laws that state "you don't have the right to carry concealed weapons without a license" which you guys clearly did not have. The laws that I am talking about: https://imgur.com/ddKHjjd

As I told you before, I was doing my job and I was not being corrupt. Thank you for sharing this as I wanted to bring it up before you did.
Arming up in the city, basically on Main St. is pretty silly. Especially when there's a marked cop car with clear line of sight of the revolver and the shotgun.

I am however curious to see why they arrested you if you had no weapons on you.
Sorry, didn't refresh the page before I posted so I didn't see your reply Estel.

(Nov 12, 2019, 11:30 PM)XBit-Estel Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway Your report is kind of invalid regarding that arrests are dealt in character, 

Sure, except you can't randomly warrant people. Not saying this is random, and arrests are typically IC, but they are not exclusively IC.

(Nov 12, 2019, 11:30 PM)XBit-Estel Wrote: [ -> ]I would like also to point out the permanent laws that state "you don't have the right to carry concealed weapons without a license" which you guys clearly did not have. The laws that I am talking about: https://imgur.com/ddKHjjd  

That's not a picture of perma laws. Those are some rando's laws. Perma laws only prohibit open carry / display which is what they did at AMPM.

Why did you approve a warrant that only said "chief's request"? did you not ask to make sure he's armed or ask why the cop wrote that instead of the arrest reason used on everyone else?
I have already mentioned that above, that officer who arrested him clearly didn't follow my orders
I was not the president, I was the chief as mentioned. I had no power of accepting or denying the warrants. Believe me, those are the permanent laws. The president didn't make any laws when we had the raid
(Nov 12, 2019, 11:40 PM)XBit-Estel Wrote: [ -> ]I was not the president, I was the chief as mentioned. I had no power of accepting or denying the warrants. Believe me, those are the permanent laws. The president didn't make any laws when we had the raid

Those are absolutely not the perma laws. Look at the screenshot and read it. At the bottom, below all the laws you are talking about, it says "Permanent Laws". The permanent laws are under that title and not visible in the screenshot.

[Image: nUCQfuf.jpg?1]

I wasn't aware there was a president, that does change things a little bit. ‍ why did you warrant SammyFc for "chief's request"?
I just checked it out, I apologize those were indeed the president's laws.
(Nov 12, 2019, 11:42 PM)goigle Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 12, 2019, 11:40 PM)XBit-Estel Wrote: [ -> ]I was not the president, I was the chief as mentioned. I had no power of accepting or denying the warrants. Believe me, those are the permanent laws. The president didn't make any laws when we had the raid

Those are absolutely not the perma laws. Look at the screenshot and read it. At the bottom, below all the laws you are talking about, it says "Permanent Laws". The permanent laws are under that title and not visible in the screenshot.

[Image: nUCQfuf.jpg?1]

I wasn't aware there was a president, that does change things a little bit. ‍ why did you warrant SammyFc for "chief's request"?

The chief requested that everyone was arrested, so therefore he was arrested under that reason to make it clear to the President
(Nov 12, 2019, 11:30 PM)XBit-Estel Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I have ordered my force to arrest who was involved in having any kind of firearm but I did not say arrest everyone without firearms just to be clear.

How exactly did you phrase it? It seems at least one of your officer's thought you meant everyone
I literally said "Arrest everyone who has a firearm at industrial" and not "arrest everyone"
(Nov 13, 2019, 02:26 AM)XBit-Estel Wrote: [ -> ]I literally said "Arrest everyone who has a firearm at industrial" and not "arrest everyone"

Sorry to jump the gun here to my response, but i'm not taking more shit for something YOU said.
Your orders were "Arrest everyone", and that was the radio message. Nothing else, and so I did as I was told.
‍ do you still have the footage saved of when Estel gave the radio message?

(Nov 13, 2019, 03:13 AM)BasicallyMental Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to jump the gun here to my response, but i'm not taking more shit for something YOU said.
Your orders were "Arrest everyone", and that was the radio message. Nothing else, and so I did as I was told.

I'd say as of now you'd be fine either way, I have no way of saying without a doubt that (assuming he said arrest everyone with weapons) you heard the full radio message. It would not be a big enough thing to go after you as that's something the chief / president should be monitoring anyway.

As of now this is also a relatively minor situation - I would be surprised if a blacklist was given out. It can easily be argued that the hooded men were baiting police by displaying and loading weapons in clear sight of a marked cruiser and (if they saw it) the unmarked cruiser 2 cars away from them.
I did not record the raid/stop because I didn't expect anything going to happen but suddenly this PR is made.

Anyway, I remember estel saying in radio "arrest everyone with a firearm" or something similar, I can't recall him saying "arrest everyone".
Pages: 1 2