Limelight Forums

Full Version: Im New :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I'm Gotti. A lot of people helped me in-game such as ‍ ‍ and I really really fucking love him for his generosity.

I am going to be 15 soon. I love sports but I follow my dreams of being a professional boxer since I'm fucking awesome at it. I've been doing boxing since age 4. But I've been to actual trainers since age 12. So almost 3 years of Professional Trainers Training me

I love gaming too, have a shit pc, trying to get a better one soon.

I am muscular as fuck for my age lol.

I am Transylvanian 

I own a Yamaha Raptor 125cc Quad and X Pro 125cc Motorcycle. I also have an M3 E36 BMW car, but my parents won't allow me to drive it on the road, only on our backyard, which is fucking huge. I drive stick only, automatic's good for starters but that's all. Real men drive Stick

I love the server so far, everyone is pretty friendly, most experienced cops are just like in real life haha. And Criminal role is awesome too. The game gives a real lifeish vibe. It's just simply amazing, tend to spend my time on here Smile
Welcome to the community!

I hope you enjoy your time here.
Welcome!

I love how you asserted your dominance before hand
Welcome. Try to enjoy your stay.

‍ you sweaty, try hard caring bastard. Stop helping everyone! 😉
Pmsl
Quote:Real men drive Stick

Welcome, to LL
thank you gotti very cool!
eyyy gotti u may know me from the game xD i hope you stay in the server u are awesome guy
Hey Gotti, nice to see that you’ve settled here Smile

LimeLight is indeed a fair bit more serious than the other semi-serious communities I know. It’s for the better in my opinion Tongue

Sadly not the best timing for a newcomer though considering the server is down quite some time due to maintenance and upgrades. We’re all waiting Wink

Having said that, I really hope you enjoy your time on the server (and as I already said, don’t hesitate to ask for help, the community is very kind) Wink

Sorry bud Tongue
Welcome bud, hope you enjoy your stay here.
enjoy the server you must
Welcome to the server, hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to ask questions if you have any Smile
I feel emasculated