Limelight Forums

Full Version: ban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ban ID:

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] likecollin ()

Server:limelight uk

Ban Reason:deaht threast

Why should you be unbanned?:
it was in rp what i was saying
The staff-members have received your unban-request, LikeCollin.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Considering you said
Quote:I'm going to find you in real life and kidnap you and...
I personally don't see that as an IC threat.
yea i was playing on my phone and isad sad i  to my phone
Collin,

I was the one who brought this to Stell’s attention. I was stuck at work at the time otherwise I would have acted on it myself. 

I highly doubt that you were “in RP” considering you explicitly stated “in real-life” in your threat. 

Not only that, but you have now changed your story to say that you were on your phone. 

Again, I highly doubt that. You keyed up in-game right before you said that, which shows intent to broadcast that over local voice. 

I have reason to believe that you know you messed up, however you’re trying to make up 2 entirely different stories to cover up for it. Allow me to leave you some advice: stick to your day job. You’ve not got a very good poker face.
Involved with this incident as it was brought to my attention by whoever did the original Player Report as said player asked me about any rule about death threats which sadly couldn't find any but mainly could say a few of the first section could be related.

Also Collin, please fix what you're saying since I don't think it can be easily understandable and I also highly doubt of what you said was in RP before handing the matter to Reebs and Stell.
Denied,

What you said wasn't ICly, the ban will remain. I'd advise moving away from the situation in future if you are enraged by what someone is doing.