Limelight Forums

Full Version: Movies and TV.. So anime counts too right?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm bored at work and I was wondering: Damn, there's some weebs on Limelight. Oh look, it's a dead Sub-Forum. I'll use this opportunity to gain intel on who to avoid on the server.

So, who watches anime? Ya weebs.

(Jk, please don't slash me with your great swords)
Watched all of One Punch Man so far and quite a bit of Pokemon but that's about it. Tried watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure but I lost interest quite quickly. (Someone please recommend me stuff similar to One Punch Man, I'd be happy to give it a go.)
(Nov 11, 2019, 11:16 AM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]Watched all of One Punch Man so far and quite a bit of Pokemon but that's about it. Tried watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure but I lost interest quite quickly. (Someone please recommend me stuff similar to One Punch Man, I'd be happy to give it a go.)
Never seen One Punch man so I wouldn't be able to recommend.

Is the second season good? I heard its completely different to the first and its shite.
(Nov 11, 2019, 11:20 AM)Wheatcake Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 11, 2019, 11:16 AM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]Watched all of One Punch Man so far and quite a bit of Pokemon but that's about it. Tried watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure but I lost interest quite quickly. (Someone please recommend me stuff similar to One Punch Man, I'd be happy to give it a go.)
Never seen One Punch man so I wouldn't be able to recommend.

Is the second season good? I heard its completely different to the first and its shite.

It's pretty good, other than Pokemon (Which I've watched since I was a child), it's the only anime that I've actually enjoyed. Quite like the English dubs too though the original voice acting is great as well. Second season is pretty good in my opinion, I think they changed animation studios for it from what I've read. I'm just a casual watcher though so I'm pretty happy with anything, I guess if you're more hardcore into it you might notice a difference.
‍ neek fam
https://youtu.be/VeVOJDSB1-w?list=PLdJ1P...fH2Gq9nn5u
Erm...
...Would 2,321 episodes of anime watched mean i'm a "mega weeb"

It's certainly not a lot compared to some people but I would like to think I have descended far into the depths of degeneracy at this point. Especially when a cumulative 39.2 days of my life have been spent watching Japanese cartoons.

*hacks up blood* (anime list)
(Nov 12, 2019, 10:27 AM)astro2k Wrote: [ -> ]Erm...
...Would 2,321 episodes of anime watched mean i'm a "mega weeb"

It's certainly not a lot compared to some people but I would like to think I have descended far into the depths of degeneracy at this point. Especially when a cumulative 39.2 days of my life have been spent watching Japanese cartoons.

*hacks up blood* (anime list)
I'd say those are Mega weeb stats.
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, thats all i need to say. Just watch Jojo's
(Nov 13, 2019, 12:49 PM)Maveric Wrote: [ -> ]Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, thats all i need to say. Just watch Jojo's

Just watch parts 1-4.... the rests gets..... it'll explain itself
Cough