Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR: [L²:RP] SickBennyAlex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: [font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif][L²:RP] SickBennyAlex
[/font]
[/font]

Ban ID: 9397

Banned by:
[url=https://limelightgaming.net/forums/member.php?action=profile&uid=2409][/url]

Server:CityRP

Ban reason: Scamming With fake /roll

Why should you be unbanned?: Hello, first of all, I am incredibly sorry. I have regretted doing such a thing as scamming and I can't undo it, but I can promise you I will never do something like that and I am ready to do anything you may ask me, but now I may remain banned permanently or perhaps you and team change it to a temporary one.

Evidence: N/A
The staff-members have received your unban-request, SickBennyAlex.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hello ‍ thank you for your patience on this.

When you and I was on the admin roof I asked you if you were sorry that you did it or if you were sorry that you were caught doing it, at the time you were sorry you got caught doing it and im getting the same vibe now. You managed to hustle items and cars worth tens of millions and just figuring out the gravity of it all, it took several members of staff hours to dig through logs. If it had been a singular instance, maybe, but seeing as this went over the course of a week AND with this being your 3rd permanently ban and a loooooong record of blacklist, It seems that you keep finding ways of breaking the rules and an apology will not suffice this time around, and i question if it's even genuine one.

Would you like to add anything before this is concluded?
(Nov 15, 2019, 01:02 AM)Decay Wrote: [ -> ]Hello ‍ thank you for your patience on this.

When you and I was on the admin roof I asked you if you were sorry that you did it or if you were sorry that you were caught doing it, at the time you were sorry you got caught doing it and im getting the same vibe now. You managed to hustle items and cars worth tens of millions and just figuring out the gravity of it all, it took several members of staff hours to dig through logs. If it had been a singular instance, maybe, but seeing as this went over the course of a week AND with this being your 3rd permanently ban and a loooooong record of blacklist, It seems that you keep finding ways of breaking the rules and an apology will not suffice this time around, and i question if it's even genuine one.

Would you like to add anything before this is concluded?
I Was addicted to gambling, addiction took control over me that I didn't empathize with others, I acted for my own benefits.

I want to be back, And I promise, I won't do anything bad for others I need a last chance.
You've had multiple last chances and you will not recive a 3rd one as of now. 

Denied.