Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> BasicallyMental
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: BasicallyMental (STEAM_0:1:94870333) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2019-Nov-10 18:46
Summary: We were getting a warrant for that base because there was shots fired and a man down, the gate was open and a car was clearly obstructing it. Basically mental clealy aproaches the keypad and presses for it to close evidently killing me and destroying the other officers car.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/FmkXPklq3LY

Apex

-Involved-

I was the guy injured on the floor, pretty sure there was someone stood behind you at the time that may have rammed it. - Not entire sure but maybe staff can check logs.
Very brave to assume it was me. However after conducting a random raid and asked to move away from the gate multiple times, I decided to close my gate on you to get rid of you. Don't mind taking a ban for it, because looking back it it was probably wrong, however it didn't destroy the car and there was a man down due to a glitch with the vehicles which was explained however ignored and abused IC.
(Nov 10, 2019, 09:51 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: [ -> ]However after conducting a random raid and asked to move away from the gate multiple times, I decided to close my gate on you to get rid of you.

That's not OK, but thank you for admitting it.

Approved.