Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Wheatcake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Wheatcake (STEAM_0:1:49912500) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2019-Nov-10 15:20
Summary: breaking 8.5 rule (doomfort, officers couldnt open the keypad without being killed, and when we get in the base wich in office he throws molotov on us and its really hard to kill him with his dupe and its easy to kill raiders with it)
Evidence: i just took one screenshot screenshots because i was inside of raid

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1910223688

he was pointing on the elevator
Involved

They are sat at the top spamming the elevator button, molitoving it then prefiring it. For all intensive purposes this is FailRP and a doom-fort. Moreover trying a peaceful resolve resulted in them killing an officer. There is no way for anyone to handle that situation within RP. If the rules are to maintain a good RP environment, then this is breaking the rules.
‍ and ‍ spoke to me and I modified it slighty.

Officers can open the keypad without being killed. When behind that little wall where the officer in white is you can't be shot unless someone actually comes out of the door.

---------
Also, we weren't prefiring the door, or at least I wasn't.
The first time you came up we shouted 'come out with your hands up' but you shooting at us. So now we shoot you if you come up.

I'd also like to know the reason for the raid, as I don't believe there has been a valid one for the currently 3 times in a row you've raided us.
=== INVOLVED ===

We went up multiple times, always the same story. They throw a Molotov into the Elevator shaft, they start pre-firing the Elevator and you can only see their head.

Here is the link from like the 3rd raid we did, they slightly edited the base, so that you can also see their torso.'

https://youtu.be/S9iFuOS8YjY
https://youtu.be/S9iFuOS8YjY

thats a full video of whats going on in there

Apex

The defenders threw molotovs down the elevator shafts and began firing as soon as the door opened - There is only room for 2 attackers to take cover upstairs and the elevator takes around 15 seconds each time to come up meaning the defenders only ever have to deal with 2 attackers in cover.
[Image: 28uQuq8.png]

"Roleplay"

It's not even semi-serious at this point. "3.3 - Do not do unrealistic things out of context (FailRP). Think of reasons for your actions and what you do and ask yourself if it’s realistic – e.g running around the city punching everyone as the President is FailRP. This also applies to unrealistic buildings out of context.

Whats not Unrealistic about establishing a base connected to the primary governmental building, and having armed people killing anyone who goes up including the unarmed people they requested for a ceasefire.  

By allowing this you're suggesting it's realistic to set up a fortified, armed illegal compound connected to a government building? Moreover, it's enabling the motivation to just have a gun fight. There is an absence of RP on this server, and in its absence it's being replaced by crap like this. I expect this on a DarkRP Server not LimeLight.
--Involved--

Not gonna lie, we are criminals who are intending to make a lot of money with a lot of guns, and so im confused as to why you think we're not going to have a heavily fortified base? The description is in the title; "Criminals". We don't care where we're at and there's no rule stating against basing in the office building so why can we not?

In regards to the number of body bags, i'm confused what relevance this has to anything. If all you are doing is running up into a base you are incapable of raiding, time and time again then body bags are going to accumulate. I don't see why you continue trying to raid if you know you're going to die, that's not valuing your life.
Under Review
I stand by what I've said. However I agree with the defenders. Part of the reason the SWAT and police lost was down to incompetence. But again, I don't think that fort should be allowed its just not Roleplay.
Approved

After reviewing footage and screenshots, myself and other staff members came to the conclusion that this is in fact, a Doomfort and will not be used in the future. 

Main factors - Only entrance is an elevator, which is easily blocked and hard to exit before being killed e.g one Molotov will kill the whole attacking party. The way the defenders were positioned meant that only their heads were visible. 

Thanks for the report.