Limelight Forums

Full Version: Im Out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Guv

So with LL im getting a really strong Cops and robbers feel

I Try to get an RP going in empire hotels to encourage RP on the server

and the majority of them time i could be waiting 30-40 mins before someone actually comes to rp

i feel this is because the majority of the server is either committing crime or preventing crime.

to top it all of the last time i tried to host my hotel rp, it clashed with the haloween "event" which was a zombie evasion on evocity or something of the sort.
in which effect the entirety of the pd practically took over the hotel i was meant to be running with no rp reasons behind there actions whatsoever. no warrants no nothing. then when i asked the chief what hes doing he says seeking shelter from the "invasion"then threatens to arrest me for trying to interfere with there operations. in my opinion this event could of well better hosted on the event server.As the event in whole trampled all over the rp i was trying to do that night. 

in conclusion without  Gov White list on police jobs the PD in LL i think the Rp wont be very interesting at all
and it will consistently be this gamemode of cops and robbers where the one half of the server does weed and contra, and the other half try to stop them, with the odd person on the fd or EMS incase someone crashes there car. 

i dont know when ill be back. as ive got matters in life to handle alongside gaming. soo aye

bye

[Credit to the MCSO for the good times Big Grin]
K-43 to S-20 on the air...

Was an absolute pleasure sir. Take care. You’ll always have a place in the MCSO and goddamn we will keep in touch or I’ll find you. 

Luv you Guv <3

Guv

(Nov 10, 2019, 03:06 AM)Reebs Wrote: [ -> ]K-43 to S-20 on the air...

Was an absolute pleasure sir. Take care. You’ll always have a place in the MCSO and goddamn we will keep in touch or I’ll find you. 

Luv you Guv <3

S-20 to K-43 -  its been an honour to serve with you Mondays, 

S-20 10-42 10-7

Luv you Reebs <3

alpha November alpha Lima confirmed
Sad to see you leave Guv, I get where you're coming from though, hopefully we'll see you back in the future, take care!
I hope to see you coming back soon Guv! 

For now though, take care!

Apex

facts tho
[Image: pIIMQsI.jpg]

Shame to see you go Two Zero

Nine Nine out.

Was nice to RP with you, Hope to see you again soon!
You're a pretty good cop for a brit
luv u buddy
cya m8, take care
I mean... it's kinda hypocritical of you to say this when all you did was SWAT RP or cop rp and I never ever saw 1 advert for a hotel rp(i was on all over the halloween event) However see you later I guess /shrug