Limelight Forums

Full Version: Inability to fish as President
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ID: 5dc7224641f8294de25bc80a

Server [EU Live/EU Build/US Live/US Build/Event]: EU Live
Description: You are unable to use the fishing rod as President or Vice President. It is restricted for some reason.
Bug observed since: Couple of months.
Images/Screenshots: N/A
Steps to Reproduce: Try to equip fishing rod as President or Vice President.
Thank you for your bug-report, Jeff Ford!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
Ticket Status Updated

Changed from New to Assigned (Burnett)
its intented behaviour, it was done a year or so ago for most of the government, because some people didn't like cops, ssa etc fishing.
right its been around since CityRP 1. I guess it was added due to gov members not doing their jobs while camping at the lake.
I think this can stay for cops and such but President/VP should be excluded. Keeping them blacklisted could ruin great RPs where the Pres/VP is at the lake promoting fishing and such.
(Nov 10, 2019, 12:55 AM)Burnett Wrote: [ -> ]right its been around since CityRP 1. I guess it was added due to gov members not doing their jobs while camping at the lake.
I think this can stay for cops and such but President/VP should be excluded. Keeping them blacklisted could ruin great RPs where the Pres/VP is at the lake promoting fishing and such.

Agreed. I always used to go on fishing trips as President. Now I can't.
Then it's a suggestion not a bug lmao
Not a bug.