Limelight Forums

Full Version: Gotti's Unban Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Gotti 

Ban ID: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]9401[/font]

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. ()

Server: CityRP

Ban Reason: RDM , FearRP

Why should you be unbanned?: I've been pulled into a roof once, about FearRP, it was Marsh the same admin who banned me. He explained the rules on FearRP. Which was all fine, then I got into this situation, where I was reported for Cop Baiting , RDM and FearPR. I had to leave after i've got reported, and asked Marsh If im allowed to leave, or do i have to attend another situation. He said im allowed to leave, so i left, but before leaving i told him my side of the story because I felt i was going to get in trouble. So what happened was, I was going to the other side of the side walk, there was a handful of Corrupt Police and SRU combined, I went to see what they were doing just being curious, and they tell me to leave now else I am going to be arrested. So of course I ask why do I have to leave, the Sidewalk isn't theres, since its open to the public. An Officer or sru, don't remember, pulls out a taser. and tells me to put up my hands. Im about to do that, but he Turns around completely talking to the other SRU Or Police. So I take a moment to run away, and once i see them chasing after me I pull out my gun, and only shot when they did too. Thanks for reading <3

Evidence:
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Gotti.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
To clarify: the rdm and the fear rp occured on 2 seperate incidents that happend with in a brief timeframe.

As for the rdm:
You ran inside a shop and killed another player that was facing the wall as he stood afk. There was no interaction between you two that validated such a kill.

As for the fear rp:
you are right one officer had a taser in hand and turned to the other for a brief moment. Yet both managed to turn back to you, whilst still having their gun out. Whilst one officer may have been just barely out of range for his taser the other one had you in sight of his rifle. So you were still within striking, voice and visual range. Thus fear rp was still consistent.

Thus i will have to conclude the report as denied.

with kind regards,
Marsh