Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Julius
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Julius (STEAM_0:0:102430528) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2019-Nov-08 19:17
Summary: FearRP - Pulled a gun under gun point
Evidence: https://youtu.be/tBgjjiNBEY4

(You may need to check damage logs to see it was Julius in the video)

Apex

-involved-

I was the cop he pulled the gun out on. He walked up to me, pulled the gun and said "Lets just leave him alone"
So I didnt see the gun he was holding. I thought he still hold his tazer that he pointed at the other guy. Wasnt paying attention.
(Nov 8, 2019, 10:51 PM)Julius Wrote: [ -> ]So I didnt see the gun he was holding. I thought he still hold his tazer that he pointed at the other guy. Wasnt paying attention.

If you look in the video, Apex switches directly between the gun and the tazer, with a VERY clear difference between the two. You can see from the video that you stared at him for a while before deciding to pull your weapon.

Apex

not what you implied in game? Infact you actually said you saw the gun but that it was "like a millisecond" (or something to that effect) apart.

Apex

[Image: unknown.png]
After reviewing the submitted as well as further evidence it can be determined that fear rp was indeed violated. The gun was clearly drawn and pointed at Julius, thus enabling fear rp before he drew his.

To conclude the report a brief weapons blacklist will be applied.
I thank you all for your time and input and wish you a good evening.

With kind regards,
Marsh