Limelight Forums

Full Version: RaMe* Unban appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
                                                                                                              Posting on behalf of RaMe* 

RaMe* 
Ban ID: 2786
Banned by:
Server: Don't remember, it was over three years ago.
Ban Reason: Harassment
Why should you be unbanned?: This ban was over 3 years ago. I feel VERY regretful over my immature actions. What I did was not okay under any circumstances. I harassed a staff member on Teamspeak and I bypassed the bans using a VPN multiple times. After I was permbanned I continued to harass him on Teamspeak until I got tired of it. This was very immature and disrespectful of me, and I can only hope that the staff member I targeted can forgive me. I want to prove to this community that I have matured greatly. At the time I was 14 years old. Just a young boy trying to find his place on the internet, and I guess I thought it was funny somehow. Now I am 18 years old. Looking back at this I feel like an asshole, forgive me for the language. I don't want to say the staff members name but If you are reading this, I want you to know that what I did to do was not personal from my side, I was just a stupid kid trying to have a fun time, and I apologize deeply.

The reason why I want to be unbanned is because I have regained an interest for Gmod roleplay and I would very much like to try out playing on Limelight again. I remember how much fun it was during the time I played when I actually tried to follow the rules and I hope that you guys are willing to give me another chance again. During the time I played I got 12 bans, this being the last. At that time I had no respect for the rules what so ever. If I get unbanned I guarantee you that I will follow the rules, and again, sorry for sounding like a broken records but I am so sorry for what I did.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Pinky.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Yooo,

I remember you just ever so slightly, and I kinda remember the case. However that said, you were young at the time, and you was fairly stupid and you paid the price. 3 years later I could believe that you'd grown up. I'd support you being unbanned, but if you fuck up then its your own fault.
Posting for RaMe*

Thank you Brynn, i'm glad you are willing to forgive me and give me a second chance. I promise i won't screw up again <3
Hi RaMe.

After discussing with a couple of admins as Brynn is no longer on the staff team, considering how long it's been, we're willing to cut you a break and lift your suspension.

Please make sure you read the rules thoroughly prior to joining, as a lot of changes have happened in the time you've been gone. You've still got a Weapons blacklist to play through as well.

Welcome back! Please do be careful from now on, and give us a shout if you need a hand.

Cheers.
[L²] Night
Supervising Administrator