Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: SamuelSauce

Ban ID: 9406

Banned by: [font=Roboto, sans-serif][L²] Doctor Internet [/font]

Server: EU Main

Ban Reason: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]Exploits, using Police tools as citizen after being demoted.[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?:

Firstly, I said I would pick it up as soon as I placed it. It was just used as a joke. A 2 day ban for using a spike strip as a citizen in my opinion is a bit extreme? If you don’t won’t people having the police gear when they get demoted just remove it from the game? I meant no harm when i placed it and as I said I was going to pick it up as soon as I placed it.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, SamuelSauce.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Please edit your post to fit the template as found in the post: #11095

Otherwise, your appeal can be denied for failing to follow the template.
The situation with you having police gear after being demoted is a bug. As you know, being demoted by the chief doesn't let you keep gear.

Considering your priors, along with the actions which you undertook earlier (which I didn't get around to punishing due to the actions of other people), I would not be willing to reduce your punishment, however I would be willing to edit the reason to include the other issues I'd noted prior.
I understand i had priors but you could of atleast spoke to me about it. At first I was confused to why I was no longer a cop as it didn’t say anything in chat. I thought it was a glitched until i realised what was happening. I have been punished for the priors so I wouldn’t see why you would need to include them in my ban?
Because priors show that you're not learning. When you have over 500 hours, were already punished earlier for other offences, were part of a group of people who had been repeatedly minging for at least 30 minutes since I'd got on, committed other infractions which hadn't been punished, that all adds up. Even so, despite all of that, you only received a two day ban. Quite frankly, my personal opinion is that it should have been longer.
User failed to respond for 4 days, so I'm gonna go ahead and assume that they accepted what's been said. Appeal denied.