Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP] Brave Soldier
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [L²:RP] Brave Soldier (STEAM_0:0:167946346) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2019-Nov-06 19:15
Summary: Doomforting requiring jumping over props to enter a base as well as shooting slits aiming at keypads
Evidence: [Image: 0tis2Mi.jpg]
[Image: nvkPjgy.jpg]
[Image: eQrbZLb.jpg]
[Image: YAe0QqI.jpg]
so yes i did that but i thought doomfort means that i should keep the person trying to open the keypad save and that what i did i put like wall to make my self cant shot the person opining the keypad and i didnt know that was not allowed because i been in many  bases and there was something like that and there was just 2 fading as i know i can only put 2 fading doors in base so if what i did was not allowed i am sorry for that thats lesson for me and next time when i make base i wont do it again and i didnt know i  cant put long corredors
or any  thing thats like it abd thanks for reporting me so i learn some stuff that idk in the server.
Quote:8.5 - Bases which have extremely unfair advantages for the defending party, including but not limited to: crouch/prone-only entrances, mazes, long narrow corridors, entrance keypads being visible by the defenders, and others, can be considered a Doomfort and aren't allowed. A member of staff has the final say

Rule 8.5 clearly specify corridors. 

Approved.
A five hour prop blacklist will be put in place.