Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey so i got banned because of PR and i didnt even know i had PR so am gona explain what happened here.
so what happened is i was driving around normaly and my friend who is the ''McLaren 2014'' owner Pm'ed and told me that he need help to run away from the cops so and he is not just my  friend he was one of my best coustemrs helped him and when he catched me and i didnt run away i learned my leson from the last PR on me.
and why i did that as mechanic, so i dont think there is rule saying that i cant do that as mechanic because if i am doing my job right and helping people i think i can even grow weeds as mechanic.
hope you respond and sorry for being late to answer
The staff-members have received your unban-request, brave soldier.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Please follow the correct template.
Your Name: brave soldier

Ban ID:9396

Banned by:Night

[font=Material Icons]radio_button_unchecked[/font])

Server:V4

Ban Reason:invalid reason to engage in actions that would disrupt a police pursuit as Mechanic.

Why should you be unbanned?: Hey so i got banned because of PR and i didnt even know i had PR so am gona explain what happened here.

so what happened is i was driving around normaly and my friend who is the ''McLaren 2014'' owner Pm'ed and told me that he need help to run away from the cops so and he is not just my  friend he was one of my best coustemrs helped him and when he catched me and i didnt run away i learned my leson from the last PR on me.

and why i did that as mechanic, so i dont think there is rule saying that i cant do that as mechanic because if i am doing my job right and helping people i think i can even grow weeds as mechanic.
hope you respond and sorry for being late to answer

Evidence: called me for help u can ask him
Regardless, you are a mechanic. You are, by default, a law abiding Citizen who just wants to provide a service. Emphasis on the "law abiding" part.

Whether you were asked to or not, that was on you and you shouldn't have engaged. 3.7a is quite clear.

However, you've served half of your punishment and I'm happy to leave it at that but you need to take this situation onboard for the future.

Ban will be expired but will stay on record.

Thanks.