Limelight Forums

Full Version: Warning Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Da Cool Cow

Warning ID: 4503

Issued by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. L2M Pinky

Reason: RDM | You can't just kill a fireman that cleary is stuck.

Why should it be removed?: Fireman who was recklessly driving crashed into me on the wrong side of the road and as a result, both vehicles were stuck. Fireman verbally abused me and lied to the police giving location and false information trying to get me arrested. As an anarchist who was already in trouble with the police, I could not take this risk and had to kill him as a result. Bearing in mind at this point, he was able to drive away as there was a gap but he deliberately chose not to in order to try to get me arrested using false information he provided. The staff member never consulted me for my side of the story either which I think was unfair.

Evidence: N/A
From what i saw was that you ran into the fireman and pushed him against that ''stop'' sign and he clearly was stuck at that time and you could just easily back up and let him drive off.
Fireman crashed into me, and as outlined in my original post, I did move away giving him chance to drive forward and leave but he chose to trap me and lie to police to try get me arrested. As someone already in trouble, this is was not a chance I would be taking
Alright it was stupid by me to not even talk to you it was quite alot to do at that time.

Approved.