Limelight Forums

Full Version: Photon Configs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ID: 5dbf3346e090903518d67154

Server: EU Live
Description: Photon configurations will not show. Both previously saved, and newly saved.
Bug observed since: Photon update
Images/Screenshots:
Steps to Reproduce: Tested on Charger and Tahoe
Thank you for your bug-report, Dan!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
Are you using 64-bit as it did cause problems with photon 69 not sure if that's still the case though.
(Nov 3, 2019, 10:45 PM)Stell90 Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using 64-bit as it did cause problems with photon 69 not sure if that's still the case though.

pretty sure im still using 32 bit, how do i check
(Nov 4, 2019, 12:31 AM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 3, 2019, 10:45 PM)Stell90 Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using 64-bit as it did cause problems with photon 69 not sure if that's still the case though.

If you're on the 64 bit branch, it should tell you in the top right of the Garry's Mod main menu as soon as you load the game up.

[Image: XIZMZec.png]
(Nov 4, 2019, 10:02 AM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 4, 2019, 12:31 AM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]

If you're on the 64 bit branch, it should tell you in the top right of the Garry's Mod main menu as soon as you load the game up.

[Image: XIZMZec.png]

doesn't show that so i guess im on 32 bit
Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me??
If I recall correctly it's due to the Photon update, ‍ will know more since he's a core dev of Photon.
The vehicles in LL had custom configs enabling code in photon itself, which got disabled when we updated, just needs re-adding.
Updated beta to EMV Config branch, and added EMV config code to the vehicles.
Working.
Ticket Status Updated

Changed from 5dc403cabd258150678316ca to Closed