Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Immigrant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Immigrant (STEAM_0:1:97482470) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2019-Nov-03 17:30
Summary: This guy took me hostage in my hotel, and asked me for 500$. At the surprise I screwed my mic so I gave him $1000, as his payment he asked for and also as I wanted to pay more to ensure I didn't get shot. That didn't work.

Now as you can see he takes me hostage after I paid him up to look through all my rooms, which in my eyes is against the rules as I paid for his mugging. I had to go AFK temporarily as you can see and I notified him of this as my parents asked me something. I tabbed back in to find another man being held hostage.

Now later you can see that someone calls the police, and he thinks it is us. Now in an RP situation since if we had to call in real life you would hear us he must've heard the voice calling(seen in the chat) and he would've been able to tell it was neither of us. He then proceeds to attempt to kill me and shoot the other guy, and then the police come in and bust him.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/0w5hsZT8eBw
Approved.

You're only supposed to pick either a mugging or you can take a hostage - not both. Additionally, the maximum you can ask for a hostage is $2,500, not 25k.

As a result, a 2 hour Weapons blacklist will be applied.

Thanks for the report.