Limelight Forums

Full Version: Refund Request. 3rd Nov
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name:  David Spraggs 
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:239610099
Refund details (include date and time if applicable):  Sunday 3rd November, 02:52 GMT.
Reason: I was harvesting weed for Niko and when he came back he wanted the weed. So I thought to save him a job I’d give him the money Stormzy would give him. Overall I did /givemoney 81000 and it took the money away from me but never said delivered to him nor in console. This happened 10-20 mins prior with about 3, 1k sends to Niko where he doesn’t receive the money. 
Just to make sure: 

There was a bug yesterday which blocked or silenced the /givemoney notifications (which has been fixed by now). This bug, however, was still occuring in the morning hours of the 3rd Nov. 

Blocking/Silencing the notifications basically removes the sound you usually here when sending money, the notification in the bottom right of your screen and also the message in the console (and this happens to both parties most of the time). However though, the money goes through. The person that receives the money needs to have an eye on their wallet as that number increases when money is received.

I'd suggest you make sure that Niko really didn't receive the money. There is no blame on him if he did and told you he didn't as most people rely on these notifications and what they say.
Quote:v4b1 [02:47:52] Dav1d1050 (STEAM_0:1:239610099) gave $81000 to Niko (STEAM_0:0:34971534)

Denied.