Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Brinboo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Brinboo (STEAM_0:0:138425082) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2019-Nov-02 17:24
Summary: Brin got kicked out the clan earlier in the day, and because he did not rejoin the game it still states hes in the clan (its a bug. once he leaves it will say that he is no longer in the Luchesse Family) and using this to his advantage he started posting things over advert and /cradio to make the clan look bad which was uncalled for and mingy of him. The evidence is only a small part of what he was posting in adverts and over radio.
Evidence: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/6...nknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/6...nknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/6...nknown.png
Says im still in it. Able to use the Radio. If anything its an IC matter.
In fact you have dealt with it IC by kidnapping me and killing me.
But you're abusing a Glitch. You were executed x2.
(Nov 2, 2019, 07:35 PM)Tom* Wrote: [ -> ]But you're abusing a Glitch. You were executed x2.
Exactly, after we executed you the first thing adverted by you is "Wow luchesses are so cool"
Is it slating you nope and you lot say im salty.
(Nov 2, 2019, 07:40 PM)Brin. Wrote: [ -> ]Is it slating you nope and you lot say im salty.

/advert Brin is very cool!!!

If you weren't salty why'd you be doing this?
Its annoying you, obviously. Just ignore it lmao
(Nov 2, 2019, 07:46 PM)Brin. Wrote: [ -> ]Its annoying you, obviously. Just ignore it lmao

So you're doing this just to annoy people, and lower the Quality of Roleplay?
You got annoyed at adverts. Not my fault is it?
Posting on behalf of Brin. Proof

So it’s not okay to say what I said but it’s okay for this: [i]screeny[/i]
(Nov 2, 2019, 07:51 PM)Brin. Wrote: [ -> ]You got annoyed at adverts. Not my fault is it?

Yes it is, afterall thats what you set out to do.
However based on the current evidence there has not been a concrete rule violation yet. Thus i will be closing the report as denied.
However I want to remind you of a few things:

- Although the displayed behavior not prohibited youll still have to comply with all our chat related rules etc., Meaning you got to respect NLR, and keep things reasonable and  plausible. This includes rule 1.6

- Its a game and up to you what to do with it. But actions like those, especially on the forums, are public and in many cases on a permanent record if someone chooses to save it. Dont spoil your reputation through a fit over a clan membership.

- The last one goes to ‍ . If someone sets out to troll you its your call if you wanna satisfy him. I do get that this kind of behavior is annoying. But i am confident that you have the ability to stay above it, and that Brinboo is mature enough to leave it at an in character feud.

That beeing said, id thank you all for your input and concern and wish you a good evening.

with kind regards,
Marsh