Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> SGT.BattyCrease
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: SGT.BattyCrease (STEAM_0:0:181158247)  ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2019-Nov-02 13:49
Summary: He was quite clearly carrying an illegal firearm. We go over and do the whole police thing. He is clearly under gunpoint but decides to back up and pull out a weapon, thus breaking FeaRP. He didn't already have his gun out at all. Not even on safety. While he was backing up, he was still in microphone range. Meaning even though he was backing up he still pulled out a gun under FeaRP.

2.1 - You are considered to be under FearRP when you are in line of sight of a visibly armed person, who is within default microphone range of you and is able to harm your character at that moment. You must act afraid of armed people and life-threatening situations.
2.2 - You must follow the orders of the person(s) who have you under FearRP, and you may not draw a weapon on them or attack them. FearRP applies to melee weapons and tasers if you are within effective range (except if in a vehicle).
2.3 - You may not run away from someone who has you under FearRP and is pointing a gun/taser at you, unless they specifically order you to.
2.6 - Beanbag shotgun applies FearRP like a regular lethal firearm would, in all cases.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/LkUSJlMXevU
Awaiting response from accused.
I moved back when I saw them coming when I became conscious I already had my gun in my hand so I decided to fight back. Also, the youtube video was named ''FearRP BattyCunt which is a form of OOC disrespect.- SGT.BattyCrease
(Nov 2, 2019, 08:57 PM)Balloon Boy Wrote: [ -> ]I moved back when I saw them coming when I became conscious I already had my gun in my hand so I decided to fight back. Also, the youtube video was named ''FearRP BattyCunt which is a form of OOC disrespect.- SGT.BattyCrease

You clearly only start running away after I say 'get on the ground' and aim my gun at you.

'BattyCunt' It's on YouTube. Not LimeLight servers.

What do you mean by: 'when I became concious'. And you didn't have your gun in your hand at all until after running away from gunpoint. And pulling your gunout while still under FeaRP as you were in microphone range.
Approved

User was clearly within default microphone range, and line of sight.
Moved.