Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR: Kurdayeti
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
posting on behalf of Kurdayeti

Your Name: Kurdayeti

Ban ID: 8171, 8833

Banned by: [L²] Goigle, Console

Server: CityRP

Ban Reason: Invalid reason to search a property, detaining people on an invalid basis (accusing them of matching a suspect yet they were wearing completely different clothing) // Probationary Period enforced: Night (8171)

Double Accounting to avoid ban (8833)

Why should you be unbanned?: I'll start with ban ID 8171 which was issued 2018-11-25.
I don't exactly remember what happened back then, but I did an UBR for ban ID 8171, you can find more information about what happened there. I'd like this ban revoked for two reasons, one is that the ban was issued a very long time ago and in a time where I was immature, compared to now. The second reason is that I have matured enough to accept my mistakes and move on.

The second ban (ID 8833) is a grave mistake on my part and there's no excuse for it. I tried to use a VPN in order to bypass my ban. I completely regret this, but if you decide to deny my unban request for 8833, then I completely understand, but I believe that I deserve another chance in this community.

I know that it will be very hard, or maybe impossible, to unban me at this point and this is because I've made those promises before and not held them. The only thing I can do at this point is an UBR and promise to be careful and serious. I hope you will trust me this time and give me another chance.

Kindest regards,
Kurdayeti

Evidence: -
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Bambo.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hi Kurdayeti.

As your probation wasn't automatically removed and involves ToS, I've raised this for the team to review and we'll get back to you ASAP with any questions if we have them.

Thanks.
Hi Kurdayeti.

Thanks for your appeal and I appreciate your patience as we discussed your case.

We've reached a final conclusion and have decided that we aren't willing to unban you at this time. What you did after your suspension was entirely inappropriate, regardless of the circumstances I've been made aware of, and even with that out of the picture, you've had numerous permanent bans now. I've been made aware of your attempts to contact other members of staff despite their wishes, myself included in that, and sadly that hasn't worked to your benefit.

I've also been made aware that you raised a point about asking whether you gaining 8 REP's within a month after you were unbanned would make a difference. In my eyes, it wouldn't seeing how maliciously you behaved after your ban. With how toxic you behaved both after your ban and before it, the staff team aren't willing to take the risk in unbanning you.

Cheers.
[L²] Night
Supervising Administrator