Limelight Forums

Full Version: EvoCity Government
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: TjVMXTa.png]
This is being created with Monkey's permission - Proof can be provided

Following on from Monkey's (FOUND HERE), there has been a lot of circulation about creating groups to help to try and improve the government roleplay within Evocity. Doing this is going to be difficult as we sadly do not have the whitelist system to support a serious government, however with some effort we can bring together a group of dedicated roleplayers in their special area's to improve roleplays. Why did I not just make a police group? I wanted to have an inclusive group that doesn't restrict someone to a specific area which is why I have gone to some effort to create a group including all of the services. I am going to be writing guides, and will be looking for people to help me out with writing other in-depth guides for certain area's to help support people who don't want to be a part of the group, however do want to look to improve their roleplay, as well as creating guidelines to which the group can follow along, sticking to our aim to improve the government RP.

As I am going to be focusing on setting up a structure for all of the emergency services to work along, I am looking for some additional people to help me out with leading the individual services, which will include:
  • Police Commissioner
  • Fire and Rescue Chief
  • Medical Director
  • Minister x4 (One for political representation / to head the party | One for each of the emergency services)

If anyone would be interested in heading one of the above groups, please simply join the discord and @ me expressing your interest, or reply to this thread.
I have also created a new Discord which is going to be official to the group, and one everyone is welcome to join. https://discord.gg/sVdmhw3

Finally, the webspace that I have created that is dedicated to this group is going to remain private to a select group of people until it is ready to be released
Just a little update for the group, we are now looking for 4x ministers: 1 for heading our political party / political representation. Then one for each of our emergency services

I have also changed how you wish to become one of these roles, you simply now join the discord and let me know | OR | you reply to this thread saying you're interested (i'll then get in contact with you)
Final Update i'll post on this thread before I post a group thread, we are now also looking for Human Resources staff as it has been made it's own department.

Other jobs we are still looking to fill:
Police Commissioner
Medical Director