Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP] Brave Soldier
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reported Players: [L²:RP] Brave Soldier (STEAM_0:0:167946346)  ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2019-Oct-18 14:00
Summary: So brave soldier was under Fearrp because I had my weapon drawn on him, he denies that he was under fearRP, but you can clearly see that I had my wepaon on him. But let's say that he for some reason didn't see me had him on gunpoint, why would you then pull out a shotty and bolt for cover? It's also strange that it happens right after I enters your field of view? I don't know, seems kinda strange to me.
Evidence:https://youtu.be/7nyZn-hdaus
so this happened before 1 month and i had like 20 hours and marsh came and talked to me and gave me warrant and told us to not miss with each other and today he arrested me and broke 2 rules while arresting me he asked me to pay 50k$ as fine and he searched me for no reason there was no gun shooting around
i wasnt in danger place and i wasnt suspect for anything
If it bothers you that I broke ''2'' rules go make a PR. But lemme just justify the reason to my ''rule breaking''.
First of all, the 50k fine was a mistake from my side, a tiny little mistake, I take the blame on that one. Regarding the other thing. There was PLENTY of reasons for me to search you, and I had EVERY right to. I had you pulled over and wanted to make sure that you didn't have anything on you that might had been a danger tome, like a gun or something. As we can see from earlier examples, you aren't that good at following fearRP. And you're right! you weren't in danger, I was the one in danger. I had no idea whether you might have had a knife, a concealed firearm. ETC, that might have been a hazard to me, so I had every right in the world to search you. Furthermore, that is totally unrelated to the current accusation. If you're angry or upset about it, you can go right ahead and make a PR of your own with your problem with my behavior.

And just because we were told not to mess each other, doesn't mean that I can't interact with you in any way, especially when you're breaking the law, it's not like you're above the law just because i'm the only cop
‍ Why have you only just decided to make a player report now, over two weeks after the incident took place?

Additionally would like to know whether this case was already dealt with ingame by ‍ if he can recall that far back before reviewing further
Wouldn't originally have posted, but he ranted about me breaking rules and stuff and him not being under gunpoint earlier today, and it pushed me to do the PR.

I'm not sure whether Marsh dealt with it or not, either way, I didn't get any information about it.
Ill have a look into the video but i dont recall this particular situation as of right now. Unfortunatly the video is taking an insane time to load (my connection is struggeling today). But ill get back to you if i´ll recall / was the one that handled it.
this thing was like before 1 month i had 20 hours i was new to the server i didnt know alot of rules and marsh talked with me about this so i dont see any reason to get banned for this or blacklist
(Nov 13, 2019, 08:21 PM)brave soldier Wrote: [ -> ]this thing was like before 1 month i had 20 hours i was new to the server i didnt know alot of rules and marsh talked with me about this so i dont see any reason to get banned for this or blacklist

20 hours is almost a whole day. I see that the case could be looked upon lighter, but I don't think it excuses the whole situation, as fearRP is not a small rule but one of the most important rules and should've been learned within the first hours of gameplay. As mentioned, Marsh didn't recall handeling the case, nor do I, but I could've been offline or simply not be present when this happened.
like u said ''20 hours is almost a whole day'' a day is nothing to learn more then 50 rule and lets not forget the AFK hours....
and also it been 2 months since this thing is happened so i think its to late to report ?
Whilst i do not recall the situation to the full extent (since its been quite a while and i had plenty of other sits inbetween).
I do remember both ‍ and ‍ having a very agressive dispute over siad accusations that day. I had at least 2 sits / tps to quanni  (according to the logs), where he could have voiced his concern. Applying some leniency i handed out no penaltys that day and left it with an informal warning.

I can not safely rule out that this particular 5 second fear rp incident was forwarded to me as there has been a number of accusations/complaints from both sides. Given the fact that the link to this video however was sent to at least one person only a few minutes after the incident actually happened (see logs) and thus was available as evidence once i had my first sit with quanni. I would be suprised if he would have choosen not to show it to me.
you thats true marsh but u gave me warning when this happened
(Nov 14, 2019, 11:42 AM)brave soldier Wrote: [ -> ]like u said ''20 hours is almost a whole day'' a day is nothing to learn more then 50 rule and lets not forget the AFK hours....

I don't recall mentioning that you should have learned 50 rules in 20 hours, but I do think that it is unacceptable that you won't be able to remember one of the biggest rules after 20 hours, especially when there's a whole segment DEDICATED to this rule. Your point is useless, and you're still trying to draw attention to the fact that you only had ''20'' hours. We get it you had 20 hours, now stop grinding on it.
(Nov 14, 2019, 06:26 PM)MrMarsh Wrote: [ -> ]Whilst i do not recall the situation to the full extent (since its been quite a while and i had plenty of other sits inbetween).
I do remember both ‍ and ‍ having a very agressive dispute over siad accusations that day. I had at least 2 sits / tps to quanni  (according to the logs), where he could have voiced his concern. Applying some leniency i handed out no penaltys that day and left it with an informal warning.

I can not safely rule out that this particular 5 second fear rp incident was forwarded to me as there has been a number of accusations/complaints from both sides. Given the fact that the link to this video however was sent to at least one person only a few minutes after the incident actually happened (see logs) and thus was available as evidence once i had my first sit with quanni. I would be suprised if he would have choosen not to show it to me.
‍ I recall the talk you had with us that moment. It was after I pulled ‍ over as a police officer. The argument was the fact that his car was parked in the wrong side of the road. We then argued over the fact that I couldn't do that since he just placed the car down, but I won't go into detail since it's unrelated. Me and Brave soldier had a history of being arch enemies at that stage. Marsh than advised us to stay out of each others way unless it was important or RP related.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is what I recalled from that situation.
yes but when he talked with us u told him about the 
video and i explained to marsh why i broke fairRP and then he just gave me warrant like i mean marshed saw every thing we wrote on OOC and we been talking about the fairRP for Ages
Pages: 1 2