Limelight Forums

Full Version: SickBennyAlex's Blacklist appeal.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Code:
[b]Your Name:L²:RP] SickBennyAlex[/b]

[b]Issued by:[L²] Decay[/b]

[b]Blacklist ID:79037[/b]

[b]Server:Limelight CityRP -Evocity v4b1[/b]

[b]Why should you be unblacklisted?:I think I had a reason to kill him and I still think I did.[/b]

[b]Evidence:N/A[/b]

SickBennyAlex's Brutal Murder Story.

In the Halloween of 2019, Mr. Harland Sanders started collecting pumpkins inside the evocity, these pumpkins were magical and they had prizes in them, some of them were empty, some of them were filled with valuable stuff. After collecting the pumpkins he was cutting them in half to see what's inside the pumpkins. 

He believed that if he stored them somewhere, so he could cut all of them open at once to get prizes, he bought a ''GMC C5500'' Truck, now he was ready to collect pumpkins. He started driving his truck around the city and he found few pumpkins, he placed them inside the truck and he continued driving. 

He saw another pumpkin hidden inside the bushes, he parked his truck on the side of the road, got out and started walking through the bushes, he was very happy that he found another magical pumpkin, he crouched down and grabbed the pumpkin and he started walking back to his truck. He was about to place the pumpkin inside the truck. 

He heard someone behind him, it was Colin Graham, he had a sign on his neck, saying he was ''DEAF'' But Colin took the pumpkin from Harland, Harland had a shotgun in his truck he grabbed the shotgun and shot colin in the chest. Harland was obsessed with pumpkins, he didn't even think before shooting himregret filling his mind, he took his pumpkin and walked back to his truck. He started the engine and drove off, never to be seen again.
The staff-members have received your unblacklist-request, SickBennyAlex.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
It was a single pumkin and like I said to you ingame I'd understand if he took a whole truckload of them or if he had won an expensive car then I woulnd't really mind it but seeing as he didnt and how it was little to no roleplay in it, no.

The blacklist will remain as is.