Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> BasicallyMental
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: BasicallyMental (STEAM_0:1:94870333) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2019-Nov-01 16:05
Summary: failrp. running from police as mechanic
Evidence:
As a corrupt player, who has been running around ripping people off and committing other crimes, i see no reason why I shouldn't be allowed to run to try and keep my freedom
(Nov 1, 2019, 06:32 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: [ -> ]As a corrupt player, who has been running around ripping people off and committing other crimes, i see no reason why I shouldn't be allowed to run to try and keep my freedom

Why are you ripping people off and committing crimes as a mechanic?
Quote:3.7 - Do not raid as a Doctor, Chef, Gun Dealer, Mechanic, Taxi Driver or Security Guard.

3.7a– All the jobs in 3.7 (+ Black Market Dealer) are meant to provide a service for the city. Do not lock yourself in a contraband room or otherwise seclude yourself from everyone and refuse to do your chosen Job’s task. Additionally, these jobs are not meant to commit crime which is unrelated to their job.
(Nov 1, 2019, 06:55 PM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 1, 2019, 06:32 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: [ -> ]As a corrupt player, who has been running around ripping people off and committing other crimes, i see no reason why I shouldn't be allowed to run to try and keep my freedom

Why are you ripping people off and committing crimes as a mechanic?
Quote:3.7 - Do not raid as a Doctor, Chef, Gun Dealer, Mechanic, Taxi Driver or Security Guard.

3.7a– All the jobs in 3.7 (+ Black Market Dealer) are meant to provide a service for the city. Do not lock yourself in a contraband room or otherwise seclude yourself from everyone and refuse to do your chosen Job’s task. Additionally, these jobs are not meant to commit crime which is unrelated to their job.

Luckily for us, I didn't raid anyone. Alongside this, ripping people off is a massive part of being a "Corrupt" mechanic. Have a look back in your video and you'll see my description explain a lot about my character. Charging people money, is pretty much what the Mechanic job evolves around
BasicallyMental had a reasonable background surrounding his evading of police, you're allowed to be a dodgy mechanic or similar, just as long as you're not outright scamming people. Denied