Limelight Forums

Full Version: Returning to LimeLight (maybe)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, i just wanted to say that i hope your all doing well and that your all having a great year so far.

Now what i wanted to discuss was 
(1)what kind of state LL is in right now, 
(2)weather it will be a good decision to return to limelight after being away for so long
(3)whether or not LL is in a good place right now and is progressing well, or is LL going to die again soon for another 3-4 months or however long it was beforehand, 
(4)and my final question is, has the player base changed for the better or for the worse 

Thanks to everyone who responds to this post and to everyone who took the time to read it, also im open to all opinions, i want to know what LL is like, and the best way to grasp an understanding of it's state I think is to understand what a large majority of people think about it.

Again a massive thank you to all who post on this thread, and i hope that you all have a great day/night, and if this post goes well then hopefully i'll see some of you in game again.
Yes all very good over here good sir
Yes all very good over here good sir
1) Decent right now, although the passive RP market is down
2) Tonnes of old timers are coming back
3) Depends how the crime families pan out, the Luchesses are bringing in a breath of fresh air but PD is being super restrictive on fun because they're a bit powerless at the moment.
4) Crime RP is different, somewhat for the better. As can be seen in off-topic the rest is as usual.
Hey !

Limelight has made a lot of progress in the last few months. I can understand why you are sceptical. I can say from own experience that is definitely worth joining back. The staff has started really listen to the community with the feedback they asked from us. The current state of Limelight is so to say getting better everyday, with for example the halloween update. I have stopped playing for a couple  of months as well. And I was also a bit hesitate to join back. I highly recommend you to join back too. If the staff keeps listening and engaging with the community as they do at the current time I do not see Limelight dying within a few months and I expect the playerbase to keep growing as the updates release. The current playerbase at top peak is around 30-40 players max. This amount of players is perfect for the time now. You see plenty of players around to engage with. I cannot tell you if the playerbase is better or worse. I mean there is always the rotten apples, as we had back in the days I can guarantee you that there will be still a couple of players that will annoy you. PassiveRP is making giant steps as it becomes more common. CrimeRP is slightly better nowadays, with more serious gang clans etc. 

I hope that answers your questions and I hope to see you back soon!

Kind regards,
I'm liking what I'm hearing and seeing. Popped on the other day and I love the animations update but didn't get much time to fully check-out whatever else has been added so there's likely much more!

Don't get hung-up on the whole "It's dying" thing. It gets said every year and Limelight is still here.
Im not perma banned so the server is a good state
(Nov 2, 2019, 07:01 PM)Sammyfc Wrote: [ -> ]Im not perma banned so the server is a good state

I wish you'd leave and never come back.
(Nov 3, 2019, 02:36 PM)Wheatcake Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 2, 2019, 07:01 PM)Sammyfc Wrote: [ -> ]Im not perma banned so the server is a good state

I wish you'd leave and never come back.

Nice. I agree
Does this mean I have to come out of hiding too?
Thank you all for taking your time to give your in-put and from the looks of things, ill see you all soon on LL, I hope you all have a great day, and again ill see you all soon.