Limelight Forums

Full Version: Half-Life 2! Buy now!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello dear community!

Today I wanted to inform you about the on-going Halloween Steam Sale! Lots of games are currently discounted and you should definitely take a look.

What I think is very nice are the discounts on the Half-Life 2 franchise. In case you're in need of these games for texture content (LimeLight is best with Counter Strike: Source, Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2: Episone One, Half-Life 2 : Episode 2 content), the time has come and you should definitely get your hands on the Half-Life 2 games now. 

To show you the advantages of buying Half-Life 2 now, I've got some numbers for you here:

Half-Life 2 (content for LL): Before 8,19€; Now 0,81€
Half-Life 2: Episode One (content for LL): Before 6,59€; Now 0,65€
Half-Life 2: Episode Two (content for LL): Before 6,59€; Now 0,65€

Counter Strike: Source, which is required for certain map props etc sadly is not part of the sale, don't ask me why. You can buy the Valve Complete Pack (which is on sale) but this will be still quite expensive in case you are not looking for most of the games inside this bundle. 

To sum up, in case you are still in need of Half-Life 2 content, it is your time to afford these games now. LimeLight will be way more enjoyable and you only pay a fraction of the price you would usually need to pay.
ok
If you haven't got Half-Life 2 something is very wrong
Those people exist Tongue Hopefully not after the event though xD
i dont have it but i literally had a talk in-game with and it lasted a good 45 mins and i feel like i dont need to play it to even experiance it xD

Half life 2 does not add any content to ll as all hl2 assets are baked in garrys mod from the get-go
Oh well ‍ I added it as it is in the "Required Games" section, I did not check the addons out separately.
dont buy it
download content off internet for $0
only sad people would play HL2 in 2019
(Nov 4, 2019, 08:54 PM)Nev Wrote: [ -> ]dont buy it

only sad people call people sad for enjoying a game Owo

The issue is (for me at least): The free content enables horrible ambient sounds which you cannot really turn off. If you have the game mounted, this is not the case ^^
(Nov 5, 2019, 09:32 PM)kellekerell Wrote: [ -> ]

The issue is (for me at least): The free content enables horrible ambient sounds which you cannot really turn off. If you have the game mounted, this is not the case ^^

You can disable these with the following addon:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=605026101
(Nov 5, 2019, 10:12 PM)Admiral. Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 5, 2019, 09:32 PM)kellekerell Wrote: [ -> ]

Even if it works, people should buy those games Tongue  Won't do any harm to their wallet ^^
(Nov 5, 2019, 10:25 PM)kellekerell Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 5, 2019, 10:12 PM)Admiral. Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 5, 2019, 09:32 PM)kellekerell Wrote: [ -> ]The issue is (for me at least): The free content enables horrible ambient sounds which you cannot really turn off. If you have the game mounted, this is not the case ^^

Even if it works, people should buy those games Tongue  Won't do any harm to their wallet ^^

Hol up you're saying spending money unnecessarily doesn't do any harm to people's wallets? It's fine if it's mommy and daddy's wallet but some of us gotta save every penny counts innit
No, but considering it’s just barely over 2€ it should really not harm you too much Wink