Limelight Forums

Full Version: Trooper Steel Advice Column (AMA)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So... people seem to like Trooper Steel but being he's generally anti - social unless you are breaking the law I figured I'd provide a place for people to reach out here. If you have questions for PilotC, Trooper Steel, or want IC / OOC advice please feel free to post here. 

Please understand all advice will be given from a Trooper Steel perspective unless you specifically request PilotC advice (don't know why in your right mind you'd want that though) and so it'll be harsh, aggressive, and likely lead to my staff position being reconsidered.

Also since AMAs seem to be a big thing I figured why not let people have at it... Welp, let's rock. 

P.S. Little background for those unfamiliar I'm currently a licensed EMT in North Carolina, a Paramedic Student, and an asshole.
Do you live alone or in a bunker? If no, how the hell can you shout that loud 24/7

Apex

(Nov 9, 2019, 11:18 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]Do you live alone or in a bunker? If no, how the hell can you shout that loud 24/7
Those noise complaints won't write themselves
are you a cousin fucker
In regards to the questions prior I live with family but generally game when the house is empty. Otherwise I generally use the excuse my girlfriend and I are trying a new form of roleplay in the bedroom.

I am not a cousin fucker... unless your mother is my cousin Faustin?
we fuk yus?
Thoughts on me? Smile
Sheriff Mondays wants to know why Trooper Steel insists on being called Trooper instead of Captain.
(Nov 10, 2019, 02:17 AM)PilotC Wrote: [ -> ]In regards to the questions prior I live with family but generally game when the house is empty. Otherwise I generally use the excuse my girlfriend and I are trying a new form of roleplay in the bedroom.

I am not a cousin fucker... unless your mother is my cousin Faustin?

[Image: giphy.gif]
Why you gown be such a gram and hatin on the gram family???
Theo, I find you to have a very sexually appealing voice... perceive that how you shall. I also think you like to find loop holes and test your luck with the Trooper but otherwise I have no complaints, you seem like a good guy and probably were fairly entertaining as a server god.

Reebs, I was a Trooper before I was a Captain. You lead from the front, not from the rear. I don't need respect from my title but what I've done and what I will do.

Samuel...SPEAK ENGLISH FUCKER? DO YOU KNOW IT!?!
Whatever happened to bitch in charge?
He ran into a telephone pole.
Are you currently being sued? Heard rumors Mr. Steel.
Rumors are just that, rumors.

Want another example of a rumor? I heard your mother is a hoe...I don't believe that. I'll see for myself tomorrow night though, won't I? You want me to bring you a chocolate bar?
Pages: 1 2