Limelight Forums

Full Version: how do you get a police car as a police officer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
server is 0 players on it so nobody is around to help 

my question was not in the FaQ thread :Sad
Hey Smile

There was probably nobody on the server due to the time, seems as if you posted your thread around 4-5 AM on a Monday for most of the Europeans. There are usually way more people on, especially on the weekends! Big Grin

Regarding your question: That's really easy. I will show you how:

1. You become a Police Officer/Police Chief. 

2. You click F1 and go to the "Market" section.

3. There should be a tab called "Government Vehicles". Click on it and you're already in the section where you can buy yourself all kinds of Police/ Government vehicles Smile Most of them are very cheap as well ($1000) so you can start right away!

4. Manufacture the car to your inventory and then just click on "Inventory", select "Government Vehicles" and click "Use" on the car you want to spawn. Once done, it will be spawned and you are ready to go!

Here is a screenshot of the "Government Vehicles" tab in the F1 menu: [Image: 3JaKuTn.png]

Here is a screenshot of how the Government Vehicle Inventory looks like, the tab where you can spawn your Government Vehicles:
[Image: kyOfqJl.png]

Extra tip: You can change your vehicle livery, lightbar model, sirens etc.! If you want (or need to do that due to certain SOP's[=Standard Operation Procedures] to do that, just hold c and right click on your car while sitting inside it. A small menu should pop up which allows you to adjust your car a lot. Big Grin

I hope I was able to help you , if you have more questions, don't hesitate to ask the community, we're all friendly people Smile
(Oct 28, 2019, 09:16 AM)kellekerell Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Smile

There was probably nobody on the server due to the time, seems as if you posted your thread around 4-5 AM on a Monday for most of the Europeans. There are usually way more people on, especially on the weekends! Big Grin

Regarding your question: That's really easy. I will show you how:

1. You become a Police Officer/Police Chief. 

2. You click F1 and go to the "Market" section.

3. There should be a tab called "Government Vehicles". Click on it and you're already in the section where you can buy yourself all kinds of Police/ Government vehicles Smile Most of them are very cheap as well ($1000) so you can start right away!

4. Manufacture the car to your inventory and then just click on "Inventory", select "Government Vehicles" and click "Use" on the car you want to spawn. Once done, it will be spawned and you are ready to go!

Here is a screenshot of the "Government Vehicles" tab in the F1 menu: [Image: 3JaKuTn.png]

Here is a screenshot of how the Government Vehicle Inventory looks like, the tab where you can spawn your Government Vehicles:
[Image: kyOfqJl.png]

Extra tip: You can change your vehicle livery, lightbar model, sirens etc.! If you want (or need to do that due to certain SOP's[=Standard Operation Procedures] to do that, just hold c and right click on your car while sitting inside it. A small menu should pop up which allows you to adjust your car a lot. Big Grin

I hope I was able to help you , if you have more questions, don't hesitate to ask the community, we're all friendly people Smile

Closed and Archived.