Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> greg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Guv

Reported Players: greg (STEAM_0:0:51063530) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2019-Oct-28 01:35
Summary: Suspected of breaking 9.1 and 13.5 | where he ducks around a corner, gets a gun out and proceeds to hostage me and the civillian bystander, for unknown rp reason, doesn't seem like theres much rp to it for me, during the course of the session greg and some other players have been driving around getting into pursuits deliberately by recklessly driving/Racing. and then failing to stop. but then we got him to stop at Corleone tunnel he ducks around a corner, equips a gun ties me up.
Evidence: The Tieing up taking place https://youtu.be/0RfryTenlUs
(Oct 28, 2019, 03:43 AM)Guv Wrote: [ -> ]Summary: Suspected of breaking 9.1 and 13.5 | where he ducks around a corner, gets a gun out and proceeds to hostage me and the civillian bystander, for unknown rp reason, doesn't seem like theres much rp to it for me, during the course of the session greg and some other players have been driving around getting into pursuits deliberately  by recklessly driving/Racing. and then failing to stop. but then we  got him to stop at Corleone tunnel he ducks around a corner, equips a gun ties me up.
Evidence: The Tieing up taking place https://youtu.be/0RfryTenlUs

funny how you fail to show the events that happened prior to when I pulled the gun out on you. way to really make a bias case against me. how about you show the clip of you chasing me for 3 minutes straight in ur tesla then chasing me with a gun as i drive away from you in my blue car

no hostaging was ever taken place, me tying you up was so u didint put ur hands down and shoot me as i drove off. the other bloke untied you literally right after we left so i dont see ur argument
Regardless of the actions that Gus took prior to the situation happening, you're not allowed to just abandon hostages in the middle of nowhere. Tying up = hostage taking

Approved for violation of 9.1

Quote:9.1 - As with everything else, you need an in-character reason to hostage someone. Do not call the emergency services just to hostage them, and do not hostage firemen/paramedics if they have to come into your base to do their job. You can ask for $2000 per hostage maximum, and you must release them once your demands have been met. You must look after your hostage the entire time – do not leave them tied up in a room alone.