Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Im Called Mav Right?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reported Players: Im Called Mav Right? (STEAM_0:0:206692230) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2019-Oct-27 11:00
Summary: Mav was being corrupt as police chief as you can see throughout all 3 of these videos posted. He broke into a locked door without even asking me to do so, refused to leave or talk and then left again. This continued for most of the day with him ignoring me. May I also add that he called in a distress at the Empire hotels and they raided some poor persons room when there was no immediate threat or 911 made there.

Ignore the music I know it is quiet but I listen to it that quiet so I can hear people.

Just for some clarification to why I was arresting two people on the street, I had prior asked an officer to deal with two mean spinning and proning on the cross walk with oncoming traffic and after 3 minutes of no one doing anything I decided to detain them for their own safety. I had forgotten to press record until that point on bandicam hence why it is cut off as I have a free version of bandicam it only records 10 minute segments.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/GdV6MnaFboU
https://youtu.be/-jcqz9Ybxgw
https://youtu.be/1WixLX1vv3A
You come in as chief of swat, spawn in your truck and drive off without telling me (the active chief of police) or kelly (the supervisor) where youre going, so we go in and ask you what youre doing. then you start having an attitude which we wanted to sort out, a 911 call about armed males goes through and we leave and respond to that. the second part of your evidence is useless as it depicts the active supervisor call for backup not me, so i wont even talk about that. the third piece of evidence is you wanting a warrant to search some 'poor persons room' even though there was 'no immediate threat' you forgot to include all the attitude you were giving to me and the supervisor throughout the entire day before your demotion. you were trying to boss both me (the chief) and the supervisor around, at first we went to your property as you just left without telling us where you were going, you kept giving us attitude and not telling us whats up. this led to your demotion.
In short, you went swat drove off, we wanted to check up on you since you didnt tell us about what was going on, we entered your property labeled 'POLICE/SWAT TRAINING' we never allowed such training grounds and since it was labeled as swat/police we entered. you gave us attitude, high priority call goes through, we leave. pieces of evidence 2 and 3 have nothing to do with this case as its someone else asking for backup and you searching a property and blaming it on me.
First thing, I never initiated the training and it was gonna be for swat since I'm the sergeant. Secondly gonna check those videos cuz I swear it said ur ic name on it.
Its not the fact that you initiated, its the fact you were setting it up without our knowledge or permission, if asked i more than likely would have given you the go ahead but yeah
I just checked the video, Kelly walked in with me. When I walked in to the right room and kelly went into the left you were already in there meaning you had already initiated a search of the premises with no reason stated on radio, and in my opinion no valid reason to do so. Yes you didn't call backup but you must've started searching unless you can prove it otherwise.

As for the "didn't tell you what I was doing" you never asked that entire time, so I assumed it was alright for me to stay 10-8 which I was and look into building a training for the SWAT or police(if they wanted) later on in the day as I never had actually started it.

Also you never answered why you abused your Ram to enter my locked door without a warrant.
(Oct 27, 2019, 08:03 PM)Maveric Wrote: [ -> ]Its not the fact that you initiated, its the fact you were setting it up without our knowledge or permission, if asked i more than likely would have given you the go ahead but yeah

So how is "setting up" needing your permission if it's my own property anyway? Yes if I try and initiate it and force everyone to do it then I could understand but from my point of view I was on my own private property playing around with how a training situation could go
(Oct 27, 2019, 08:05 PM)henryhouse12 Wrote: [ -> ]you had already initiated a search of the premises with no reason stated on radio
If you search a building with possible armed subjects inside you do not always need to state a reason why, and i only initiated a search on unowned properties. So i dont see an issue with that.
[font=Whitney,]11.3 – You may be corrupt, but only if it does not directly endanger the lives of officers or civilians. Corruption has limits and should benefit your character, it does not allow you to go around beating up citizens for no reason or making up completely random arrest warrants. The Police Chief and Swat Sergeant may not be corrupt without staff permission.

Your demotion was completely valid in my eyes. Both Kelly and I agreed upon the fact that your actions that lead up to said demotion were severe enough. Your IC actions did not portray what we expected of a SWAT member at the time.

You drove off in your SWAT vehicle without telling us where you were going caused us to be highly suspicious already. We went to have a chat with you, where you gave us an attitude. Note that I wanted to, I could have already given you an IC punishment but decided not to pursue due to a 911 call having been made.

Even when asking for a search warrant, you kept having an attitude. When an employee in any company does not add anything positive to the team cohesion, they are laid off. This is why we decided to demote you.

You were already talked to about your behavior and decided to continue. In a thread that was sadly removed called “I’m sorry” you apologized about the poor behavior your depression and anxiety may cause. Sadly, IC remains IC and your behavior during RP is what got you demoted.

This does not show any sign of corruption. Your poor attitude caused you to be removed from the government force. Perhaps you can learn from this experience if you do not wish to repeat the same cycle. I have nothing against you, but roleplay is roleplay.
[/font]
Bud two things, one you knew that was my address bit of a giveaway with the big fucking swat van outside, second yes you're right you did INITIATE the searches on empty properties but why would you do that unless you are looking for something? Of which you found and then detained for literally no purpose. There were no armed suspects, I never heard any shots and I was only about 10 m away, regarding the empire incident. Also not to mention since we were searching their apartment as a search was initiated a warrant was requested for the person who owned it to search it and you took your long sweet time with that. I asked about 3 times to accept that warrant and you were just standing there for 5, and then walked off and after the third time requesting you finally answered it which is kinda bad, especially since there was no president.

I see a pretty major issue
A property search was initiated as Kelly received a call about armed men in the 'hotel', before a search he did /backup and i arrived. We searched the properties and found 2 males, which were cuffed for our safety. There are no major issues and or rule breakages in the carried out search of the hotel.
(Oct 27, 2019, 08:23 PM)Maveric Wrote: [ -> ][font=Whitney,]
You drove off in your SWAT vehicle without telling us where you were going caused us to be highly suspicious already. We went to have a chat with you, where you gave us an attitude. Note that I wanted to, I could have already given you an IC punishment but decided not to pursue due to a 911 call having been made.
[/font]

If you watch the video that I uploaded, you just waltzed into my building without saying anything. So trying to tell me I was giving you attitude is wrong when all you're doing is walking into my building and standing there looking at me. Oh and also you never even knocked on the door asking "May we speak with you?", you just knocked it straight down without any warrant.

And to add about not speaking, you can see on the radio none of you even speak and to my knowledge as I said no search warrant was issued.

I am more confused than angry that you are saying that I deserved to be demoted(not what the pr is about) when you gave me no orders, never said you were suspicious and entered my private property without an immediate threat to officers or civilians or even saying "can we enter to talk about this please?" and THEN tell me I cannot do this. Plus about being suspicious driving off, you realize that I was driving code 1, and it's a normal thing to do. I know it didn't turn out this way but I could've been going to lunch. Whenever I am chief I always see SWAT driving around code 1, not patrolling but going to park to get something to eat or chat with civilians which is perfectly fine in my eyes.

Sorry about the long reply I was tired yesterday and never finished my explanation and just woke up about 50 minutes ago.
Let me say this again. You became swat and said that you are 10-8. Me and the supervisor took that as you being on standby but no, you got into your truck and drove off. This being quite suspicious we followed you. We saw you inside and the supervisor turned his lights on, he asked me if we should go in and i replied with we can. The fact you left without my permission led us to believe you went AWOL (absent from where one should be but without intent to desert.) thus we entered without a search warrant to discuss your actions but before we could finish the 911 call goes through and we had to leave and deal with that.
(Oct 28, 2019, 01:45 PM)henryhouse12 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 27, 2019, 08:23 PM)Maveric Wrote: [ -> ][font=Whitney,]
[/font]

Whenever I am chief I always see SWAT driving around code 1, not patrolling but going to park to get something to eat or chat with civilians which is perfectly fine in my eyes.
Right, but you weren't chief. You have to abide by the rules given out by the active chief and not by the rules that you would set out if you were chief. I cant just become a police officer and do something completely different without the chief permission. If he decides we are ECPD i cant just go out of my way and say whenever i am chief i do mcso so i will do mcso. Thats not how it works.
Actually people still do that and don't abide but you are right. I have to abide by orders given... just a shame you didn't actually give any...

Quote:Let me say this again. You became swat and said that you are 10-8. Me and the supervisor took that as you being on standby but no, you got into your truck and drove off.

Oh and also 10-8 means I am available not on standby. If I had said 10-12 I would agree but I didn't. If I'm 10-8 it doesn't mean I'm glued to my parking space outside Nexus.
Pages: 1 2