Limelight Forums

Full Version: ubr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Apex

Mar 31, 2018, 11:52 PM
Your Name: Apex 

Ban ID:2901

Banned by: Safira @Safira 
Server: Main

Ban Reason: [b]PRA (9977)[/b] - RDM, Stepping on ragdolls, insulting

Why should you be unbanned?: No evidence of insulting ever provided, I'm sure ‍ will remember the situation in great detail (I don't believe they have ever been asked. - If not please refer to the logs or my own witness testimony which I have supplied below.

Evidence: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/showt...p?tid=9977 Evidence provided in this thread. Might be worth checking logs.

Witness testimony:

"I didn't do it" - Apexius Kekisus 
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Apex.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
I discussed this with you over Discord maybe two nights ago.

Had you really wanted this edited out so desperately, you would have responded to Enzyme when he asked you in this thread why you didn't get it sorted at the time, but you didn't respond and so the appeal was closed due to failure to show interest.

I would love to look through the logs to try and see what evidence there was, but a lot of time would be spent in retrieving those logs which in my eyes, isn't worth it. I draw the same conclusion that Enzyme made -- had you been so concerned about the reason of the ban, you would have appealed this sooner and engaged in the appeal linked above. You can't sit on it for a year or so then expect it to be reviewed properly, as by that time the evidence to prove your case is pretty much gone. One could also argue there isn't evidence provided in that thread, as Safira may have found evidence in the logs which shown you insulting. I would ask Safira, except she's now pretty much incommunicado with anyone on the staff team making it pretty much impossible for me to ask her what happened, even so I'd strongly doubt she would remember an incident that happened 3 years ago now.

Unless you have further to add, I'll be denying this.

Apex

(Oct 26, 2019, 07:46 PM)Night Wrote: [ -> ]snip

Unless you have further to add, I'll be denying this.
Please see attached witness testimony and let me know if that brings anything else to the table.
Unfortunately I can't take your word alone on this.

Denied.

I can't, in good faith, amend the reason without speaking to Safira. I would need to spend a lot of time digging through logs that are very old, and currently I do not have the time or if I'm perfectly honest the effort (as there's going to be a lot of logs there, I'd need to ask for the logs from that day to get pulled, downloaded then sent across) to review it properly. I'm afraid you've already had your chance to raise an issue with this in the appeal I linked above, to which you didn't respond on time so I can't see why it's such a big issue now if you couldn't respond back on time then.

Have a nice evening regardless.