Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> mert_albayrak7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: mert_albayrak7 (STEAM_0:1:61285836) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2019-Oct-25 20:10
Summary: User broke FearRP/FailRP by entering his vehicle and driving away whilst getting cuffed. The process was also finshed as you can hear by the sound but he still drove off.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/h9DvS_fA7C8
Under investigation

Awaiting a response from the accused.
Involved Party (Arresting Officer) - Can add input if needed.
As nothing was said during the encounter I'm not too sure what happened. What's the context behind this situation?

While on patrol I observed the Grey USV (@mert_albayrak7) make a left turn on a green light in front of another vehicle. I activated my lights and exited my vehicle to make contact, I was assisted by ‍ and ‍.   I questioned the subj multiple times as to why he failed to let the other car go first. After I received no reply I began to detain with the intent to arrest for Dangerous Driving and Obstruction. After applying the cuffs the subj then entered his vehicle and fled the scene in his vehicle at which point we gave chase. I can not recall the outcome of the chase.
‍ I am assuming by you saying "Fucking gay" you were aware that you were being handcuffed?
Report approved,

I believe the accused was aware he was being cuffed by the statement he made, also the /me's appearing in the bottom left of the screen should have made him aware of the situation and the pursuit after the incident. I would advise in the future to have more being said so that the player is definitely aware of what is happening.