Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Adaam, Dav1d1050
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Adaam (STEAM_0:0:100462227) () , Dav1d1050 (STEAM_0:1:239610099) ()
Server: EU Live
Time: 2019-Oct-25 17:30
Summary: fearRP
Evidence:
i couldnt hear you clearly as there were 3 people talklng plus l had people on dlscord. After seeing the footage it is clear you told us to stop. But honestly l didn't hear you at the time.
I mean I followed your instructions until I saw an UNLOCKED vehicle next to me which I would obviously enter as being the role "Anarchist". After you clearly saying "get out" I was unable to as the vehicle was locked, the car was speeding and I was in handcuffed unless you want me to use fail RP to get out of it for you to create another pr on a rule breakage, I'd rather not, thanks.
(Oct 25, 2019, 07:53 PM)AdamJC Wrote: [ -> ]I mean I followed your instructions until I saw an UNLOCKED vehicle next to me which I would obviously enter as being the role "Anarchist". After you clearly saying "get out" I was unable to as the vehicle was locked, the car was speeding and I was in handcuffed unless you want me to use fail RP to get out of it for you to create another pr on a rule breakage, I'd rather not, thanks.

You're still under fearRP. I never told you to get into the UNLOCKED vehicle.
(Oct 25, 2019, 07:43 PM)Dav1d1050 Wrote: [ -> ]i couldnt hear you clearly as there were 3 people talklng plus l had people on dlscord. After seeing the footage it is clear you told us to stop. But honestly l didn't hear you at the time.

Your ignorance of your surroundings isn't an excuse to break the rules. You think I was yelling "bye, have a great day" after you picked up one of my prisoners?
ofc l didn't break the rules on purpose but at the time, honest to god l didn't hear you say get out

Also l cant unmute dlscord as my keyblnds for toggle unmutlng/deafened dont work due to my keyboard not worklng fully and l have to have certaln keys on copy n paste
Under investigation
(Oct 25, 2019, 07:43 PM)Dav1d1050 Wrote: [ -> ]i couldnt hear you clearly as there were 3 people talklng plus l had people on dlscord. After seeing the footage it is clear you told us to stop. But honestly l didn't hear you at the time.

Set something up to mute your discord when dealing with an in-game situation so that, you can listen to what is happening in-game so you don't break fearrp.

(Oct 25, 2019, 07:53 PM)AdamJC Wrote: [ -> ]I mean I followed your instructions until I saw an UNLOCKED vehicle next to me which I would obviously enter as being the role "Anarchist". After you clearly saying "get out" I was unable to as the vehicle was locked, the car was speeding and I was in handcuffed unless you want me to use fail RP to get out of it for you to create another pr on a rule breakage, I'd rather not, thanks.

I would've thought it would have been obvious to comply with the officer's commands considering he was armed and told you to face the vehicle. Clearly by your in-game reaction of panicking you were afraid of the officer, so surely it would've made more sense to remain where you were and comply with his demands.

(Oct 25, 2019, 08:05 PM)Dav1d1050 Wrote: [ -> ]ofc l didn't break the rules on purpose but at the time, honest to god l didn't hear you say get out

Also l cant unmute dlscord as my keyblnds for toggle unmutlng/deafened dont work due to my keyboard not worklng fully and l have to have certaln keys on copy n paste

You can toggle deafen on your keyboard so if you can mute it you can unmute it and regardless if you mute it for an in-game situation it would be better to unmute it afterwards to prevent you from accidentally meta-gaming or for breaking fearrp.

I'm struggling to find the thought process behind what happened here.
Report approved,

Adaam shouldn't have jumped in the vehicle
Both users were under fearrp and should've exited the car when told to do so.

Both users will receive a 1 day ban.