Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ubr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: QUACKER
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Ban ID:9342[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]  [font=Roboto, sans-serif][b]Banned by: [L²] Overlewd[/b][/font]
[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif]Server: EU Main [/font][/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b]Ban Reason 
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Hacks
[/font]
[/b][/font]
[/font]
[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b]Why should you be unbanned?: I did not know That the hacks were on [/font][/b][/font][/b][/font][/font][/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b]this is the videos i cant tell when there on https://youtu.be/BHZZBbGqQVM[/font][/b][/font][/b][/font][/font][/font]
The staff-members have received your unban-request, QUACKDOGGY.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hello Quacker,

From my own install of the hacking software you used, it has to be manually enabled.
[Image: BBCz7SsI6B4T.png]

From the video you provided, it also shows that it has to be manually enabled.
[Image: rLXCvDZwYD2N.png]

Could you please explain how you "couldn't know the hacks were on" if they have to be manually enabled?
Yes you do that when you install it in single player then I played dark rp then went to football then join ll
It dose not tell you when she is running
The lua state resets when you make a connection change (rejoining a server, connecting to a new server, changing map). Again, the script had to be manually activated.
No nope
Yes yep.

1) The hack description explicitly states that you need to activate it in the console after joining.

2) Our resident tech expert doc says that your lua state resets on reconnect and I'm inclined to believe him.

3) Even if the above was false, your cheating was detected shortly after you spawning but not immediately, implying you activated it after joining rather than having it be immediately active upon joining.

4) You CAN tell when the hack you were using is running,on your side. Ez research.

5) Finally, even if it was an accident beyond a reasonable doubt, which it quite clearly isn't from where I'm sitting, it prooooobably wouldn't result in an unban anyway. Nobody likes cheaters in multiplayer games.

Appeal denied.

And because we CAN tell beyond a reasonable doubt that you are lying in the courthouse, you will be receiving a forum warning, which will carry with it a temporary forum ban.