Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Tom

Ban ID: 9343

Banned by:  [font=Roboto, sans-serif][L²:M] Reebs[/font]

Server: EU Main 

Ban Reason: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]Performing Bomb RP without authorization from staff, 13th ban in 1400 hours, just came off an appealed perm in June. // Requesting extension[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: I told blade to send out the call after we started getting chased by cops just to make them fuck off, We had no intention of actually doing a bomb RP, We had no way of actually making an explosion. 
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Tom*.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
*involved* he did not make the 991 call

*User warned - not directly involved*

Being in a discord call doesn't make you involved in a situation as you didn't see the events that happened and what led up to the end result in person.
We meant no harm to anyone while doing this, Nor did i think of my actions and i apologise for my misjudgment
Good day, Tom.

Thank you for your appeal. I spoke to Blade shortly after the incident, he had said that the bomb call was initially your idea and you had asked him to make the call. While I appreciate that you all meant no harm and that there was no physical way for you all to make the explosion, it did raise some concerns when it was reported to me, and understandably so. 

I was just coming back onto the server at the time when the person I was in discord with notified me of the 911 call. The call did imply that you were intending to explode the bus which is why I intervened.

As I stated ingame, doing a BombRP without permission from Staff is not permitted. This would include making threats of a bomb, in my eyes. The 911 call that was sent stated, "if we go below 50 we will explode!!", which is what I would consider a clear bomb threat, and by extension: a Bomb RP.

Considering there was no staff online at the time the roleplay was initiated, there is no possible way for you to have gotten permission for this.

If you have anything further to add, by all means, please do so. If I do not respond right away it is because I am at work and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
Reebs
We didn't have any permission from staff because obviously no-one was on and it was not intended to be a Bomb RP, I understand how you see it as a threat, but we never actually did blow anything up. I'd understand if we started crashing into shit but we were driving clean. We just threatened too to get the cops off our back end

No Roleplay was ever initiated
Hi Tom,

After discussion with Reebs, Overlewd and other admins, we've decided that a week is a little bit long and as a result, the ban will be shortened to a day. We'll also be discussing whether acts to initiate BombRP should count as BombRP or not, and dependent on the result of this vote, we'll review the ban and whether it should remain. I'll contact you when we've reached a decision on that front.

Approved.

Cheers.