Limelight Forums

Full Version: Depressed Person AMA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since erryone is doing AMAs on jobs I'll do one on my job, I'm a 24/7 depressed person earning 0$ per hour working 168 hours a week

Ama
[Image: W0DmRTq.gif]

Pat

Why are you depressed?
(Oct 24, 2019, 04:41 PM)Orion Wrote: [ -> ]Why are you depressed?

i live in a shitty country with people who are weird and economical issues and other personal stuff so why not yes
Why don't you just be happy
What does your daily routine look like.
(Oct 24, 2019, 05:04 PM)Tom* Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't you just be happy

it's exhausting yes

(Oct 24, 2019, 05:05 PM)Ollie Wrote: [ -> ]What does your daily routine look like.

i wake up, go to uni if there is uni, if not eat bekfast, have a morning toilet trip, go on my pc and get annoyed that the games are laggy and still play with 10 fps and then get bored walk around the house to contemplate existence and sleep again till 6 pm

it's a pretty busy schedule
why did u personally genocide the armenians bambo
(Oct 24, 2019, 10:16 PM)Hungames Wrote: [ -> ]why did u personally genocide the armenians bambo

personally no
How many kebabs do you eat a day?
move to america
(Oct 25, 2019, 01:22 AM)QUACKDOGGY Wrote: [ -> ]move to america

He needs a cure not to make it worse

Apex

(Oct 24, 2019, 04:48 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]

i live in a shitty country with people who are weird and economical issues and other personal stuff so why not yes
He's also a limelight admin
(Oct 25, 2019, 01:20 PM)Apex Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 24, 2019, 04:48 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]

He's also a limelight admin

The erp I've seen 

HELLO
how's orijinal türk kebabis
Pages: 1 2